Hotel Abamar(Santa Margherita di Pula)
Book now, pay at stay
US$166
US$154
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Boutique Hotel Capo Blu(Santa Margherita di Pula)
US$264
US$257
  • Breakfast included
Forte Village Resort - Le Dune(Santa Margherita di Pula)
  • Breakfast included
Forte Village Resort - Hotel Le Palme(Santa Margherita di Pula)
  • Breakfast included
Case Vacanza S. Margherita di Pula(Santa Margherita di Pula)
Appartamenti Jana Margherita(Santa Margherita di Pula)
TripAdvisor
Eurocamping Parco Margherita(Santa Margherita di Pula)
Agoda.com
El Sabi 3(Santa Margherita di Pula)
All reviewsshort drivesouthern sardinialucaapartmentbeachespulaaccommodation
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We had a very nice stay at Alice's place. The place is very quiet and the atmosphere is familial. The rooms are vey nicely decorated and the view of the sea from the private patio is splendid. Alice is a lovely person, she speaks French and gave us good indications for restaurants in Pula! We wished we stayed longer to get to know her better!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vacanciere_du_midi
Soleesale, Proprietario at B&B Soleesale e Appartamenti per Vacanze, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Hello! That's nice, beautiful words of thanks, hope to see you here or around the world .... because it will mean that I will be on vacation!
it was nice to meet you and talk to you in French (so much so that he was not talking!) ..
A kiss from Alice = SARA :)

Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

We trusted the good reviews at TripAdvisor and can definitely confirm the ratings. The place is a bit difficult to find as it is about 5 km outside of Pula. It is a well maintained garden like area with some apartments each one having its own small garden directly in front of the room. We had one which had even a cooking possibility and all required tools plates pans etc were readily available. As the place is a bit remote in beautiful nature environment you will need a car or a bicycle to get around or e.g. for dinner to Pula. The rooms are decorated with passion and you will notice many small details which proof that Sarah the owner loves her place. She enjoys to care for her guests and of course also her three cats. You will find sun chairs to sit in the sun in front of your room, read a book or just listen to the sound of birds. At breakfast Sarah offers not only usual things but also you may try her self made delicious cakes.
There is not much to add - unless you prefer a B&B somewhere in town - this is our favourit place to stay in this area. We can recommend and would come back.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 16 October 2012

This is such a wonderful place to stay! The apartments are new and very well decorated, the garden is fantastic and Sara, the owner is just a wonderful and cheerful woman, always happy to help you with whatever you need. It is conveniently located at a 30 minutes drive from Cagliari in one direction and the most beautiful beaches on the other.
It is like a small paradise, and I would totally recommend this.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank WTHAmsterdam
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I just came back from a wonderful one-week stay at this idyllic hotel. It was an absolute unique experience. I try to write this in English to share my experience with people from all over the world.
There are five rooms which are all perfectly equipped (fridge, AC, TV, bathroom, private terrace with garden furniture) and very tastfully decorated.
The hotel is very well situated between Pula and the gorgeous beaches of the region of Chia. I strongly recommend a car to appreciate all this. The hotel has a roofed parking place. A big plus is free wireless (and fast!) internet.
I enjoyed sitting on my terrace with a book and having a paradisal and peaceful view on the fruit trees in the garden, wide fields with vineyards and Sardinian vegetation and the sea in the background. Breakfast (fresh fruits, fresh croissants, handmade cakes!) is served under a nice wooden Pergola.
Sara is a wunderful, kind, generous, lighthearted person and a perfect host. She invited me and other guests of the hotel to dinner and made the best lasagna and the most delicious tiramisu I have ever tasted. She was extremely helpful with everything. We had a lot of funny and moving talks and we became friends after one day. There are three cats. One of them (the grey one) is especially sweet charming and I cuddled with it as often as I could. I wanted to take it with me to Germany. But Sara wouldn`t give it to me as present- so I have to deduct one point in my final evaluation of the hotel and the end result therefore is only 12/10 points.
Cara Sara: Grazie mille e un abbraccio forte!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Heiko500
Reviewed 7 August 2012

In one word amazing! Sara the owner of Soleesale is a very kind and helpful person. She makes sure that you will have a very nice stay and that works. We stayed in the Stefano studio. The veranda was very nice to sit on in the evening. The room was clean and big enough. We really liked our stay and this is a place we really recommend to all of you.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple