Richmond Marriott(Richmond)
US$134
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$102
BestWestern.com
US$144
US$122
  • Restaurant
US$55
US$50
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$149
Hyatt.com
US$64
Orbitz.com
US$55
The Jefferson Hotel(Richmond)
US$275
  • Pool
All reviewsattached restaurantroom was cleansmall refrigeratoron site restauranthouse keepingfront desk clerkbooked this hotelbusiness centerpethousekeepingdawn
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I have never been so mistreated by a hotel staff. It was insulting to the point it seemed unreal. Starting off with check in. They refused to sign me in so I could use my Holiday Inn Express points. She said they dont have time for this and do it online next time.

My room was never cleaned. I had no towels after the third day and called the desk requesting more. I was told if I wanted more towels I would have to come downstairs and get them myself.

I stay at Holiday Inn more then any other chain but this stay was horrendous if I was Holiday Inn I would either fire every single member of the staff or stop them from using your name.

HORRIBLE!!!

Room Tip: You cant get a good room here HORRIBLE STAY AWAY
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SgtFrankChill
Holiday Inn R, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond South - City Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear SgtFrank Chill,

Accept my sincere apologies part of the issue you had during your stay, I truly appreciated your time to reach us back, I will surely address this to our specific department to make it right for your and other guest's future stay, of course we would love to have you as a guest whenever your plans bring you to the Richmond, please let us know if I can assist you with other future reservation needs!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I had to go to Richmond unexpectedly. I had to travel to the Midlothian section. It was 1am and hotel options in that immediate area were a little pricey for a short stay. It was hard to find a budget-friendly options that were "pet-free". Most places allowed pets and that was not an option for my daughter who has SEVERE allergies. I jumped on priceline and found this Holiday Inn. It was a little over 5 miles from where I wanted to be but they were smoke-free and pet-free which is what I needed. Upon walking in, I knew I found a great place for us to rest for the night. It was very clean!! The host greeted us and the lobby was immaculate and welcoming. We checked-in, got our keys and when we opened the door to our room we were greeted with a scent of clean and sanitary. Not once did my daughter sneeze or cough for the entire evening and that is a big deal to us. The carpet, furniture, and bathroom were spotless. I couldn't ask for better accommodations. It exceeded our expectations for service, quality and price. We will not hesitate to stay here again if we need a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Holiday Inn R, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond South - City Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear TamaraQT,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn, S Bells Road

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn I-95 S bells road, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 804-592-2900 or higm@rivaconsultingllc.com

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Hotel is just off I-95, exit 69. Stayed 3 nights in January in the aftermath of major storm. Hotel is clean, room was large and very comfortable, and staff friendly and helpful. One big plus for us was the adjacent Victory Restaurant - serving breakfast and dinner. The restaurant is a few steps from the hotel lobby - no need to enter from outside. Although the dinner menu is limited, the food is great. Particularly enjoyed the salmon entree. Breakfast is a bargain for hotel guests - just $1 added to the room rate. Again, not a large menu but very good food. And this is not your typical hotel help-yourself buffet with pre-cooked food and plastic tableware- but a full freshly-prepared breakfast with waiter service in a comfortable setting. Very nice.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond South - City Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear ramco,

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived in town just a few hours before a wedding and chose this hotel based on location. I did not make a prior reservation but decided to reserve a room upon arrival. The young lady at the front desk was rude and gave me every excuse she could think of not to check me into a room. First she advised that there were no rooms. I asked how could that be when the parking lot was nearly empty. I am then told that there are rooms but they all are being cleaned. I mentioned the empty parking lot again confused as to how not one room was available. She then tells me that checkin was not until 3pm. If checking in early was an issue I would have paid an early check in fee with no problem. The time was 12pm when I arrived and clearly I did not have 3 hours to spare waiting on a room. Further, I was exhausted from driving and had just a few hours to get to a wedding. I went next door to Candlewood Suites Inn and was given a room with no hassle which turned out to be a much better hotel. Guess there is a silver lining in every cloud.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tiara j
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond South - City Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear tiara j,

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I am appalled. The rooms are Dirty and rude staff to top it all of. Was escorted out for no reason . Seemed as if the staff was prejudice. I will never come back here again . I'm warning, save your money and time.

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank ChinaLopez
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond South - City Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Ms. China,

Accept my sincere apologies part of the escorting you had during your stay because this is family hotel and we do not allow any guest belongs to prostitution business or staying at this location as a prostitute, I truly appreciated your time to reach us back with us.