US$74
CandlewoodSuites
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$88
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$135
The Berkeley Hotel
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$55
US$50
US$64
Orbitz.com
All reviewsroom was cleanoff the highwayovernight stayfire alarmoatmealgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayone night stayfree breakfastinnsmaintenance
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night after attending an event in downtown Richmond. It’s a quick drive down 95 from the city center, and is next to a 24 hour Subway restaurant. The attendants are incredibly nice and generous with free snacks. The room was spacious and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic- especially the waffle maker. Hotels in downtown Richmond on the night I stayed ran twice as much as this, so for a short drive it’s excellent savings.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

When my mom and I first walked in, we were informed that their computer system was down and in order to hold the room a copy of the front of my license and credit card had to be made and the manager would have to manually enter the info into the computer the next morning. Since it was so late we decided to deal with it instead of taking our chances at another hotel. Of course, I was uncomfortable with this at first, but I was assured that the copy would be kept locked away and I could make sure the copy was destroyed by the manager in the morning. The staff put me at ease and even went so far as to sign their names on receipts to make themselves accountable. This was the only hiccup with our stay since the rooms were clean, the beds and pillows were very comfortable, and the breakfast in the morning was delicious. The only other thing I can think of is that since the hotel is so close to 95 (which is why my mom and I stayed there) we did get a lot of road noise since our room faced the highway, but we were so exhausted it didn't really bother us that much.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pictures does not match actual Hotel Site hotel is run down pool didnt work. Not a good couples places maybe truckers spot. Staff was friendly but clearly the property needs some attention wood chipping away and carpet not vacuum in hall way entire time same paper in hallway.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sangeeta_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Richmond South
I have addressed the issue with my housekeeping and maintenance team about the overall cleanliness of the hotel. I understand the inconvenience that you have gone through and Thank you for taking the time to let us know and for being a loyal guest to our brand
Please contact me directly if you need any further assistance in this matter

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We checked in very late last night as a family of 4 and were told that our confirmed reservation of 2 queen beds was not available. The only room they had available was 1 King and said they would bring us 2 roll away beds. Ok fine. Well only 1 roll away was around and the other had a broken wheel. So now three of us has to sleep in the king with another on the horrible portable bed. To make matters worse, I left my coat in the closet and when we were in the car a couple hours away I called and notified them. They got back on the phone and said it was not in the lost and found and that maybe it was somewhere else if the maid service found it. They told me to call back tomorrow because someone is in our room right now and they don’t check out till tomorrow. Ummm… “Can’t you call the people that are in the room now and ask them to look in the closet?” She said she would have to check with the manager and I would have to call back tomorrow. I said “no, please have your manager call me today.”
Three hours later I’m still waiting for that call...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sangeeta_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Richmond South
I would like to express my sincere apologies for falling short of our commitment to extend a rewarding experience during your stay. In an effort to make amends for your experience I wanted to resolve this as quickly as possible so I have gone ahead and comped your stay with us and offered the 100 % Hampton guarantee for this stay. I will be reaching out to the third party that has charged your card so they may initiate the refund process.
I understand the inconvenience that you have gone through
Please call me directly if you have any questions or concerns to discuss any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We had a great stay...right off the 95. Twelve minutes from Richmond Convention Center. Continental breakfast decent for most. The staff was remarkable...very friendly, even the housekeepers speak English.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business