“You have to go!!”

Add it.
Ray's Italian Water Ice and Frozen Custard
Ranked #20 of 45 Dessert in Richmond
Reviewed 25 August 2015

This is by far our favorite place for dessert! The frozen custard and Italian ice are incredible, and the family that owns the restaurant is top notch. You have to go!

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

My family and I enjoy the occasional visit to Ray's. Enjoy a great Italian Ice, Custard, Rocket, or other frozen treat. Lots of room to sit and enjoy! Rated as 10 stars! You can't choose wrong at Ray's. Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Love the gelatos and ice cream! Went to dinner nearby and was very disappointed in our meal--poor quality and small portions. We decided to stop by Rays to get Ice Cream for dessert. I got the blue ice cream to support Deep Run High School and I enjoyed it. Not many good ice cream places left in the Richmond area.

Reviewed 10 April 2015 via mobile

I always walk their to get ice cream with my friends since it is local to me. The business is run by a Mother and Son. It is really good ice cream! The wait can be long occasionally.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

There is nothing better on a hot day than Ricks Italian ice or frozen custard. I love the peanut butter and melon ice combined ,My husband loves the peanut butter the best. .We have tried many of the other flavors but these are our favorites. YUM .honestly we pass by this location every single day and its hard not to stop and get that frozen ice fix daily........its that good...especially on a really hot day !! You must try it !