“Never Disappoints!”

Add it.
Ray's Italian Water Ice and Frozen Custard
Ranked #21 of 49 Dessert in Richmond
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Summer and Rays Water Ice and Custard. Can't beat a Rays Rocket. Vanilla Custard with Peanut Butter Ice is out of this world. Highly recommended. Everything is a great choice! Enjoy.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

This is by far our favorite place for dessert! The frozen custard and Italian ice are incredible, and the family that owns the restaurant is top notch. You have to go!

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

My family and I enjoy the occasional visit to Ray's. Enjoy a great Italian Ice, Custard, Rocket, or other frozen treat. Lots of room to sit and enjoy! Rated as 10 stars! You can't choose wrong at Ray's. Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Love the gelatos and ice cream! Went to dinner nearby and was very disappointed in our meal--poor quality and small portions. We decided to stop by Rays to get Ice Cream for dessert. I got the blue ice cream to support Deep Run High School and I enjoyed it. Not many good ice cream places left in the Richmond area.

Reviewed 10 April 2015 via mobile

I always walk their to get ice cream with my friends since it is local to me. The business is run by a Mother and Son. It is really good ice cream! The wait can be long occasionally.