“Hmm! HMM! GOOD!!”

Add it.
Ray's Italian Water Ice and Frozen Custard
Ranked #20 of 45 Dessert in Richmond
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We were looking for a custard place with REAL custard versus ice cream that's all right at places like Dairy Cream, and were told to go to Ray's on Old Brick Road in Glen Allen. We were not disappointed!!!! Hmm! Hmm! G>>O>>O>>D!! Tasty, creamy, and delightful!! ENJOY!!!
As a side bar, the surroundings were very impressive too!!

Thank Michael A. S

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Ray's water ice comes in many flavors, some unusual. My favorite by far is Mango. Their soft, creamy ice cream is some of the best I've had. Their portions are generous and the prices reasonable. It's family-friendly, and even when the line seems long the orders are served very quickly. It's just right for a hot summer evening treat.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

My favorite thing to get there is the cotton candy rocket. It has layers of cotton candy Italian ice with vanilla custard with icing and a pile of whipped cream, this may seem too sweet, but it has the perfect textures and the perfect amount of sweetness.

I L O V E R A Y S I T A L I A N W A T E R I C E & F R O Z E N C U S T A R D

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Great custard with tons of flavors. They always support the local schools. I love Ray's! They also have tasty Italian Ice/custard drinks that we love.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Summer and Rays Water Ice and Custard. Can't beat a Rays Rocket. Vanilla Custard with Peanut Butter Ice is out of this world. Highly recommended. Everything is a great choice! Enjoy.