“Great burgers”

Station 2
Ranked #99 of 1,752 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: European
Description: Station 2 offers gourmet burgers, craft beers, wine, spirits, and a relaxed atmosphere. Both our food and drink menus highlight the best of what Virginia has to offer. Located in an historic downtown firehouse, Station 2 is part of a revitalized and redefined Richmond landscape.
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Lot of great burgers to choose from, fries are homemade and sweet tater tots excellent. Good beer selection and average prices. Server was nice.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Had lunch at Station 2 over the weekend and was impressed with the burger options and their support of local beer. We didn't have a drink with lunch, but the "adult milkshake" list was also quite tempting!

The service was good, food tasty and atmosphere fun!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

But I was disappointed by the lack of variety of appetizers especially something like sliders considering their desire to really claim for burgers. We did get quite a few plates of chicken wings (some were a bit charred but mostly great), I enjoyed the fried pickles, and the sweet potato tater tots were good. Not a big fan of the potato chip nachos but the pretzel bites were decent. In terms of beers and drinks however, they had an excellent set of options. We enjoyed the patio area (which can be quite windy) the entire time but later, maybe around 9pm, they started playing trivia which could have been fun. Great service...and I guess I will give 4 stars now that I think back but generally speaking most in our group desired more for the appetizer food.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Great place to get any type of burger. They have a variety of specialty burgers to choose from. Great beer variety as well. They also have other items to choose from if you're not into burgers and beers.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Traveling on business I parked along Main Street downtown in a great eclectic area and found this spot. OMG, what a great find! I travel pretty extensively and will have to say probably the best service I have had in a long time. My server was Alex and she was incredible! Thoughtful, recommending wine and burger (red blend and turkey burger with grilled pineapple slice), very outgoing and friendly, acted like I was a patron for years, and efficient to the point of she should train other servers in how to really take care of customers! Then met the manager Megan, and again what a great professional! Super friendly and engaging, Station 2 is so fortunate to have these outstanding staff who really care!
Food was delicious, and unique, my only regret is I don't live close enough to return often! A perfect meal with perfect professionals!

Been to Station 2? Share your experiences!