“expensive and horrible”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #212 of 1,752 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We paid a lot of money for steaks that were more fat than steak! They were so tough that we couldn't even cut them with a knife!!! The bill was nearly $60 for 2 steaks with french fries and a salad, no drinks! Never going back there again!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Needing a quick dinner before heading back to work I tried this steak house. I found a six ounce sirloin prepared to taste that came with a salad and a side item or two sides. Thus I was able to add a baked potato and mixed seasonal vegetables to my meal. The vegetables were properly prepared and a delicious mix of squash, snow peas, broccoli and green bean. My potato was very large and I ate half with condiments to the side. Service was efficient and not overly intrusive and I thought the pricing excellent for the quality and quantity. The place was virtually empty at 5:15 allowing for quiet dining.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This chef can't cook steaks. Our 'medium' was 'medium well' and our 'medium-rare' was cool and purple in the center. That's based on their guidelines which are printed in the menu. We overheard similar complaints about the steaks at the table next to us.
Medley of veggies - squash, carrots, broccoli - was too raw and underseasoned. "Loaded" baked potato was butter and sour cream. No grated cheese, bacon, or chives. Didn't expect 5 star, but sure expected better than what we got. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Staff was very good was always right there with more drinks and bread. 4 in my party all with very different dietary needs. We found everyone everything they needed to meet their needs.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had to wait more than what they told us it would take. Our waitress was a bit slow and for got the Mac and cheese my brother ordered. When we paired it took a long time to get our change. The food was delicious no complaints on that. My brother and I left full of food.