“Top's China, ASHLAND”

Tops China Restaurant
Ranked #566 of 1,752 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Address: Henry Clay Shopping Center, 435 England St, Ashland, VA (I wasn't able to locate this location on the TripAdvisor site)

This place is amazing! I was first introduced to the Highland Springs location which is equally excellent, just so you know! But when I discovered this one in Ashland I was thrilled for it to be so close to me. At first it doesn't look like much, but it's a hidden gem. The environment appears dark, abandoned even, but once you meet the employees that all changes. Customer service is great and the food is INCREDIBLE. Get the Sweet&Sour chicken - it's the best I've ever had! And you can't beat the price! My husband and I share a large order and it's only around $10 (chicken, rice, sauce included). It's one of my favorite places!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Was staying at a local motel and I stopped in for take-out order. I ordered Beef with Broccoli. The wait was short, the price was right, and it was delicious!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I love Chinese food, but I love this establishments wings best. I ordered the fried wings with garlic sauce and mambo sauce. The wings were hot, seasoned and crispy. The sauce was just the icing. If you want some great wings give this place a try. There are several in Richmond, this location and the one on forest hill ave are the only two that I have tried and I have never been disappointed. The decor is nothing to rave about, but I overlook that because the food is so good. The price is reasonable and they are always friendly.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Love this place. Good prices and great food. Usually ready in less than 15 minutes. Can get shopping done next door while we wait for food.

Reviewed 20 June 2011

Very good, quick food. I eat here often. Service is fast and polite. It has tables for waiting or very informal dining, but it is designed primarily as a carry out restaurant. Tops China has several locations. They are all good.

1  Thank Foodways

Been to Tops China Restaurant? Share your experiences!