“Reese's Donut Definitely Meh”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #5 of 23 Bakeries in Richmond
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Bought a dozen. Big mistake. Not that great. I think the donut was over cooked. Tasted stale. Filling good. Could have used more topping.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I went on a Wednesday morning in early June. There was a fairly brisk drive-through window business a little before 9 am, but I decided to walk in. I was the only customer inside. The woman behind the counter definitely wasn't in the mood to be friendly or communicative. I felt like I was an inconvenience to her. I got my coffee and doughnuts and left. The glazed doughnut was still warm and like everyone says, it condenses into a caramel flavored bit of delicious air and makes you want a hundred of them. I had one but wish I'd bought more.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I'm a loyal customer to this particular kripsy kreme, HOWEVER each and every single time I go to this place I have issues , seriously... I don't wanna make anybody's job harder than it could possibly be ,, BUT the first time I went to this location I asked for "Glazed Kreme Filled". To only find out they are only sold as fundraisers now.. that made me mad .... then I decided to order "Chocolate Kreme Filled", I pull to the window and I asked the guy to tell me what I just ordered, let's just say he got all sassy with me, flicking his wrist acting like a woman, I could have been very disrespectful towards him but I decided not to , I just wanted my donuts and go about my business.. before I knew it the manager was called. and she gave me a free box of donuts , Last night I went to the same location and ordered the "Chocolate Kreme Filled", I get all the way home and I had a dozen of CUSTARD FILLED.... that's ridiculous, I can't have custard, I'm allergic to it ... PLEASE PAY MORE ATTENTION WHEN YOURE PUTTING FILLINGS N THE DONUTS ... THE NEXT TIME ILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER LOCATIONS.. RICHMOND IS SO GHETTO IM SICK OF IT ALREADY.

1  Thank Jazmin B
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Again, Krispy Kreme come through with great tasting doughnuts. We drove a little out of our way, because we like them

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Hoping that the like. Best donuts. Friendly staff. Fun to watch. No complaints. The drinks are either great or average.

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!