“Staff were unfriendly and uneducated ”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #5 of 24 Bakeries in Richmond
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

While attempting to order donuts for a party I was attending I tried to order at the screen. They had no clue about advertised promotions and they where out of glazed donuts!! I guess there was another advertisement for glazed donuts and they where unprepared. Shows so poor management skills!! Lucky there was a Dunkin’ Donuts down the street and they where able to accommodate me quickly!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Employees weren't friendly. We ordered a dozen donuts and were given ones that were not fresh. They were hard - like when you get them from the box at the grocery store. So I asked for fresh ones. Lady gave us a filthy look, threw our donuts away (they could have easily been donated or given away to local homeless). She got us another batch and these were considerably fresher but still not fresh. Plus, they didn't taste all that great either. We gave up. The attitudes and overall rude behavior wasn't worth the hassle.

My fiance also ordered coffee with 12 sugars and 12 creamers. It came with NO creme or sugar AT ALL.

Wouldn't go back to this Krispy Kreme. Drove out of our way to get these dounuts and just... Awful experience. We don't recommend this location in the least. Find another one.

1  Thank LaceLove
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Bought a dozen. Big mistake. Not that great. I think the donut was over cooked. Tasted stale. Filling good. Could have used more topping.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I went on a Wednesday morning in early June. There was a fairly brisk drive-through window business a little before 9 am, but I decided to walk in. I was the only customer inside. The woman behind the counter definitely wasn't in the mood to be friendly or communicative. I felt like I was an inconvenience to her. I got my coffee and doughnuts and left. The glazed doughnut was still warm and like everyone says, it condenses into a caramel flavored bit of delicious air and makes you want a hundred of them. I had one but wish I'd bought more.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I'm a loyal customer to this particular kripsy kreme, HOWEVER each and every single time I go to this place I have issues , seriously... I don't wanna make anybody's job harder than it could possibly be ,, BUT the first time I went to this location I asked for "Glazed Kreme Filled". To only find out they are only sold as fundraisers now.. that made me mad .... then I decided to order "Chocolate Kreme Filled", I pull to the window and I asked the guy to tell me what I just ordered, let's just say he got all sassy with me, flicking his wrist acting like a woman, I could have been very disrespectful towards him but I decided not to , I just wanted my donuts and go about my business.. before I knew it the manager was called. and she gave me a free box of donuts , Last night I went to the same location and ordered the "Chocolate Kreme Filled", I get all the way home and I had a dozen of CUSTARD FILLED.... that's ridiculous, I can't have custard, I'm allergic to it ... PLEASE PAY MORE ATTENTION WHEN YOURE PUTTING FILLINGS N THE DONUTS ... THE NEXT TIME ILL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER LOCATIONS.. RICHMOND IS SO GHETTO IM SICK OF IT ALREADY.

1  Thank Jazmin B

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!