“2 dozen for home”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

In area visiting family & decided before we drove home 200 miles to stop by this wonderful shop for 2 dozen fresh-made doughnuts to share with friends. Delicious!
We have lemon filled, cheesecake filled, Boston creme & glazed donuts to enjoy & share! Several never made it out of the parking lot. Fresh is best!!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

While attempting to order donuts for a party I was attending I tried to order at the screen. They had no clue about advertised promotions and they where out of glazed donuts!! I guess there was another advertisement for glazed donuts and they where unprepared. Shows so poor management skills!! Lucky there was a Dunkin’ Donuts down the street and they where able to accommodate me quickly!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Employees weren't friendly. We ordered a dozen donuts and were given ones that were not fresh. They were hard - like when you get them from the box at the grocery store. So I asked for fresh ones. Lady gave us a filthy look, threw our donuts away (they could have easily been donated or given away to local homeless). She got us another batch and these were considerably fresher but still not fresh. Plus, they didn't taste all that great either. We gave up. The attitudes and overall rude behavior wasn't worth the hassle.

My fiance also ordered coffee with 12 sugars and 12 creamers. It came with NO creme or sugar AT ALL.

Wouldn't go back to this Krispy Kreme. Drove out of our way to get these dounuts and just... Awful experience. We don't recommend this location in the least. Find another one.

1  Thank LaceLove
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Bought a dozen. Big mistake. Not that great. I think the donut was over cooked. Tasted stale. Filling good. Could have used more topping.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I went on a Wednesday morning in early June. There was a fairly brisk drive-through window business a little before 9 am, but I decided to walk in. I was the only customer inside. The woman behind the counter definitely wasn't in the mood to be friendly or communicative. I felt like I was an inconvenience to her. I got my coffee and doughnuts and left. The glazed doughnut was still warm and like everyone says, it condenses into a caramel flavored bit of delicious air and makes you want a hundred of them. I had one but wish I'd bought more.

Been to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts? Share your experiences!