Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
TripadvisorUS$103
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$103
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I've recently stayed at this wonderful hotel for a couple of days during my trip in Umbria. The rooms are very comfy and super clean, wi fi works well, and the location is stunning. Our room was very spacious and had a huge shower. The hotel is very well located and we felt like home. Breakfast was rich with fresh bread and coffee (among the other delicious things to eat). Definitely a must stay hotel. Will definitely go back!
Barbara

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank barbarav731
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed in room 201 overlooking the little square. Everywhere is really quiet by 9pm so noise wasn't an issue and the room was lovely. It's a superior room and definitely worth it as the smaller room we saw was not so nicely furnished. The bathroom was also of a higher standard. The family that own the hotel are exceptionally friendly although they don't speak English. The bed was really comfy. Breakfast was simple but acceptable with good Cappuccino. My only complaints are that the hairdryers need replacing they are old and have no power so every night I went out with wet hair which isn't ideal. Also the hand towels are like large napkins and don't absorb and water they need to supply proper hand towels. I would definitely return and for the price it is a little gem. You can park outside the hotel to unload your bags but you can't stay there. It's a bit of a steep walk uphill but we found the best place to park was on the way out of town down by the church wall just outside the archway. You can park there for free, just continue down through the arch from Borgo Garibaldi. You can walk to it from Via Tempestivi. There are loads of nice restaurants Olevm and L'Achimista were exceptional.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I visit Umbria frequently and decided this time to in Montefalco ---the hotel was lovely, clean, quiet and nicely appointed. Definitely would go back and encourage others looking for a relaxing place to stay to give it a try

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2016

We were touring around Umbria without reservations or much of an itinerary and stumbled upon Montefalco, a charming town, and then soon stumbled upon this lovely little hotel right within the old town walls. We definitely got lucky! Our room was on the top floor, incredibly spacious and comfortable, with the largest bathroom, and largest most beautiful shower, we saw in Italy. Definitely the room was one of the nicest we saw on our entire trip.

But what really made this place special was the family running it. On the day we were there, grandma was the hostess, running the front desk, and grandpa was holding down the fort with the grandchild and little dog in the lounge area. They were incredibly sweet and friendly to us and they gave the hotel a great, homey feel. We loved it.

Breakfast in the morning was served in a beautiful little room. The hotel is a short walk to a number of fantastic looking restaurants. Also, we were able to park our car right in front of the hotel, within the old walls, which was very handy.

Montefalco is a lovely town and we would definitely return to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2015

My parents organised a trip to Montefalco - I hate to admit it, but I'd never heard of the town. Wow what a find. Small, but absolutely gorgeous, with lots and lots of great food and wine - and wonderfully welcoming people. My parents also booked this hotel. Again, they nailed it. I don't know why you'd stay anywhere else when you visit. Conveniently located in the heart of town, you are walking distance to absolutely everywhere - yet it is quiet at night. The hotel is run and staffed by delightful people who went to great lengths to ensure we had a great stay. We really had such a memorable and enjoyable time, and I wouldn't change a single thing from the experience. The hotel is the perfect combination of boutique and charm, mixed with all the amenities that you could ever want. My parents stayed for over a week here and just loved every day of it. Sadly I was only there a few days, but I also absolutely loved it - and I intend to come back and stay again. I've holidayed in many, many, many places in Italy and this charming town, and this wonderful hotel have catapulted straight to the top of the list. I almost don't want to tell people about it...

Date of stay: October 2015