Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$42
Booking.comUS$42
FindHotelUS$38
eDreamsUS$42
Agoda.comUS$40
EtripUS$38
3,745 results
All reviews the bus a sea view room sea front meal times walk in shower cleaned every day great holiday plenty of sunbeds outdoor pool choice of food blue lagoon island buggiba valletta seafront
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2021 via mobile

This hotel is tired and currently having work done on the upper level. The interior of the hotel needs a good update with walls and floors being repainted and deep cleaned.
The hotel next door is being demolished and workmen arriving at 6.30am means you don't need an alarm clock.
The air con is too warm, not being able to open the door due to the noise and dust.
There are no tea and coffee making facilities which reduces the hotel to a 3 star not a 4, no toiletries other than soap and an all purpose liquid located in the shower.
Having said that it was OK for a weekend but as I usually stay in 5 star hotels, I was expecting more from a hotel with Palace in its name.

Room tip: There is no parking, lots of building work being done. Ideal for bus stops, quick walk to Bugibba, close to bars and restaurants.
Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 26 October 2021

Had a 3 week stay with my daughter in October for her 50th birthday.
Just a couple of gripes for me. Had a seaview room which was great after upgrading from a courtyard room which you could shake hands with your neighbour it was that close. Room was basic but very clean only thing was the toilet didn't flush properly. I did spend one night with ants crawling over me but that was sorted out next day and I wasn't the only one with that problem.
Food for me was not so good. Any meat that was on the menu was either too tough or very salty and I really didn't want to eat bugs bunny.
Pool area was cleaned every day and there were ample sunbeds to go around just the prime areas to put them was limited. It could actually do with some activities during the day to liven it up a little.
Entertainment was a bit hit and miss but they did their best.
The staff were fun and very courteous and went out of their way to help where necessary.
Would I go back to this hotel absolutely. Already looking at booking for next year.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2021

Just spent 3 weeks at this hotel with my mum for my 50th and what a lovely place to stay, the rooms were lovely the staff were great, entertainment was good and funny at the same time really couldn't fault it, also met some wonderful people, will definitely be returning next year

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Lisachris1971
Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

Stayed all inclusive 2nd - 9th October, sea view room

Weather amazing for October

Room
Extremely clean and housemaid came every day
Bathroom to a high standard
Air conditioning not too good may struggle in summer, had it on 24 hours a day to keep room cool
Fridge excellent
Not bothered about the TV or kettle issues as don't go on holiday to stay in room
Seaview is brilliant, lovely view yo wake up to and nice to finish off on balcony, thunderstorm one night, amazing views of the lightening over the sea

Tip - book sea view room through your travel agents, we paid £49 more, hotel wanted  14 euro a night to upgrade I was informed by another guest

Outdoor area
Excellent outdoor area, perfectly clean, no mould or algae as some people commented maybe it's had a good clean, similarly no algae in pool
Pool and pool area cleaned every day
Salt water pool but only moderately salted so not a problem
Easy access to sea which was quite warm

No problem getting sun beds first week of october

Indoor pool area
Didn't use this
Pool same temperature as outside
Jacuzzis didn't work

Pool bar
Excellent with good shaded areas

Breakfast - typical all inclusive breakfast so ok

Lunch  - we ate at pool bar every day, ai snacks were excellent, nicest lasagne I've had in an ai hotel.

Dinner - excellent 5/7 nights, the other 2 were good.  Excellent meats, pies, fish etc
Soups were nice each night
The desserts were some of the best ive had on ai especially the cheesecake

Overall really excellent food for dinner

*one comment to make about dinner is that due to the current rules you cannot serve yourself hot good they have to serve you, but you help yourself and share serving utensils for soup, salads and desserts, absolutely ridiculous this!  So  obviously a money saving exercise disguised as health procedures!

Entertainment
Usual ai type of entertainment, doesn't bother me this as I'm there to drink and chat with new friends

Indoor bar
Lounge bar excellent with skysports for all the football matches

Outdoor bar
Excellent, good choice of drinks, get as many as you want on last orders, no silly rules, no queues

Staff
Every single member of staff was polite, well mannered and courteous, your nice to them and they're nice to you, simple

Other
Still doing the silly mask wearing, but that's currently maltas rule, although staff left you alone if you just wore it at the bar

Hotel is currently in the process of adding rooftop facilities which they told us includes a rooftop pool

The only thing I didn't like is that it's not close to a beach, 20-30 minutes away on bus which you can get outside hotel

Directly Outside hotel
Pizza place
Chinese restaurant
Several pubs

I will definitely be returning to this hotel

Room tip: Book sea view room, a definite must
1  Thank Rob G
Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

I would rate this hotel 2.5 stars out of 5. The hotel reception area is nice and breakfast is decent. There's AC and wifi in the rooms. The pool is nice and location is ok but I would stay closer to St Paul's Bay if returning.

We were put in an inland view room even though we paid extra on booking to not have this room type, yet the reception refused to move us saying this is the room we paid for. The inland room view wasn't nice and we didn't use the balcony at all as there was no view (just of other people's rooms).

There was constant drilling from the top floors of the hotel throughout the last few days of our holiday starting before 8am and waking us up - too loud to ever sleep through. If you have a young child or baby (or don't like being waken up early) I would definitely avoid until all construction work on the hotel is complete!!

The shower handle was broken making it difficult to work the shower. The lift by our room was out of service, so we had to walk all the way round to the other side of the hotel to go down to reception each tine. The beds were hard and not very comfy, but the pillows were good and there were spare in the room. I probably wouldn't stay at this hotel again but some aspects were good - like the adjoining coffee shop attached to the hotel.