5 people are viewing this hotel
US$33
PricelineUS$39
Hotels.comUS$37
TravelocityUS$37
All reviews comfort room pool bar wear gloves excellent bar service included ice cream nice baguettes bars and restaurants facing the courtyard the bus pool rules newly refurbished hotel an executive suite meat fish open top bus towels changed recommend hotel all inclusive package
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2021 via mobile

What an great stay at Santana
Staff superb food excellent room spacious and tidy brilliant location
Overall fab holiday thanks to the hotel and staff would definitely recommend and would have no problems returning in the future
Entertainment was an added bonus

Date of stay: September 2021
2  Thank Douglas F
Sunroute Hotels Malta, Other at Hotel Santana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2021

Dear Douglas

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us.

We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again at Hotel Santana, in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2021

Have stayed here several times before, it was great to be back after the covid gap.

Unfortunately the mask restrictions were not enforced as some guest were constantly allowed to walk about without mask or mask under their chins. It's difficult to enforce I know but not helped as two staff were also guilty. One in the restaurant and one man on reception, always wearing their mask on their chin even when dealing with customers.

The rest of the staff and the majority of other guest however were very good in following the rules.

The hotel has improved in several areas since my last visit, Modernised in parts especially the dinning area and the food (all inclusive board) was really good. My room was overlooking the front of the hotel, very clean and great facilities. Fridge, good shower, shame the wi fi connection was very poor however although fine in the rest of the hotel.

All staff I encountered in the hotel were friendly and polite. The hotel is very central to shops, restaurants and bars in the area, including the bus terminal. Lovely indoor pool as well, rooftop was too cold as it was November.

Lovely stay, recommended and I'll definitely stay here again, probably next year. Overall great value for money.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KTPW12
Sunroute Hotels Malta, Other at Hotel Santana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2021

Dear KTPW12

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hotel Santana.

We are delighted that in general you have had a great experience with us. Your recommendation is also appreciated.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

One day before I was due to arrive I sent an email to the hotel asking for a quiet room explaining I go to bed early and would really appreciate somewhere with minimal noise.
For some inexplicable reason they gave me the room nearest to the bar where the nightly entertainment is done! For all three nights I was kept awake until almost midnight, then you have the drunken guests stumbling back to their rooms talking and shouting loudly down the corridors. Being on the first floor my room was also directly above the patio area where people sit and chat most of her day and evening so I couldn’t catch up on sleep.
I couldn’t see a point in complaining as they’d already ignored my request and I was only there three nights.
The staff are lovely, the room itself was fine, the shower great. The rooftop terrace and pool is a lovely addition and fantastic space too. I just wish I was allowed a full night of sleep. Room 122, trust me, don’t accept it unless you are totally deaf. I rang my boyfriend from the room and he asked me what the noise was as he could hardly hear what I was saying!

Room tip: Get as high a floor as you can.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Drivercarps

Dear Drivercarps

Thank you for the time spent in leaving your review after your stay at Hotel Santana.

Whilst your positive comments are appreciated, we would like to apologise for any inconvenience you might have experienced. We always encourage our clients to approach our duty managers if they are encountering any situation at the hotel so that we would be able to offer an immediate solution.

Having said that, we hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

When you enter the room you can smell how clean it is, which is a Good thing. Pools are clean, just the views are a little disappointing. The breakfast and dinner are great and the personel is very nice. You have great connections to the harbour and beach, of course also the bars and restaurants.

1  Thank 656ga_perp
Sunroute Hotels Malta, Other at Hotel Santana, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2021

Dear Gasper

Thank you for your positive comments. Your maximum rating is indeed appreciated.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We look forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 November 2021

Absolutely brilliant and lovely staff. Cleanliness best to none! Covid measures that are in place are 5 *. Pool areas clean and on point! Great distance to all amenities. And again I loved every member of staff, so helpful, kind and efficient, especially the bar staff.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sunroute Hotels Malta, Other at Hotel Santana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2021

Dear kerry

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your lovely comments are appreciated.

We look forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.