Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$24
Hotels.comUS$24
PricelineUS$24
TravelocityUS$24
Trip.comUS$22
CheapTicketsUS$24
1,766 results
All reviews alexis meylaq self catering the bus reception staff convenience store fresh towels local buses hotel is situated plenty of sunbeds xemxija bay apartment island malta bugibba
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2021

I have stayed at the Porto Azzurro many times over the last 20 years.
I was due to holiday there again in October 2020 but the visit had to be cancelled due to the Covid crisis.
I always book directly with them, and contacted Alexis Meylaq (Sales and Direct Relations Manager) to ask if my booking could be rolled over to October 2021.
She couldn’t have been more helpful, and the holiday was rearranged without any fuss.
The location of the Porto Azzurro ideally suits me, and although I hire a car there is a bus stop at the bottom of the road.
The apartment was comfortable and had everything you could need.
The reception staff (Stephanie, Jan and Joanna) were all helpful lovely people and cleaning staff were unobtrusive and pleasant.
The Porto Azzurro is not 5 star, but you don’t pay 5 star prices, and for that reason I give it 5 stars.
A good honest business.
I will be returning in 2022.

Room tip: Speak to booking staff
Date of stay: October 2021
Porto Azzurro, Other at Porto Azzurro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2021

Dear Robert,

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us a five-star review.

We are very satisfied to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we exceeded your expectations. It is a great reward for all of us as we constantly strive to offer each of our guests the best possible hospitality and service.

Once again, thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next visit to arrange all your requests before your arrival.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

The hotel is clean and comfortable with much space in rooms, which include bathroom and small kitchen. It is located close to restaurants, shop, and a bus stop. The staff is also nice. However, there are the two disadvantages:
- very poor breakfasts (continental and english),
- unstable wi-fi connection.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for giving us your feedback and for choosing to stay with us at our Porto Azzurro Apart Hotel in Xemxija, Malta.

We are delighted to read that you were happy with many aspects of your stay, especially glad to hear that the room you occupied was to your liking: comfortable, clean and specious. We

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Porto Azzurro in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 October 2021

I truly enjoyed my stay here and would definitely visit again. Great price and room was excellent as requested on the high floor. There is a mini market down the room that has all you need and few restaurants nearby. Thank you Alexis for your help with my booking.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for giving us a perfect rating.

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to provide you with a delightful stay. Your positive feedback means a lot to us all.

Thank you once again for your review and we hope we will see you very soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Lovely place to stay. The pool was very Lovely. Very clean. Very helpful staff with lots of recommendations and advice. Would happily stay again. Very close to a local corner shop which was perfect. Several lovely restaurant a near by.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Porto Azzurro, Other at Porto Azzurro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind comments.

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and ensuring your next visit is another amazing experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your next visit in order to arrange all your requests prior to your arrival. All the best for 2021!

Reviewed 28 September 2021

I stayed at PA last week, I booked directly with the hotel from their website and they had some special offers available. Which I didn’t find on booking.com. I recommend doing this as I got €100 off the price using a voucher code on the website.
I was promptly emailed by Alexis who gave me all the information I needed and confirmed the booking. I also was offered transfers to and from the airport included in the price and a boat trip as well.
When I arrived I was welcomed by the lovely reception staff, all of them were super helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
I used the local buses to get around the island there is a bus stop 2 mins walk from the hotel. The hotel and rooms are very clean, they are basic but have everything you need. My room had a little kitchen, bathroom and balcony. It also has a nice. Size pool and sunbathing area.
I think the hotel was really reasonable for the price and the staff are priceless.
I would recommend this hotel for its location, staff and cost.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Porto Azzurro, Other at Porto Azzurro, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It was a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel and we are delighted to learn that you had a lovely stay. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the apartment you occupied and the professionalism of our staff.

We sincerely thank you for recommending us to other travelers and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Porto Azzurro Aparthotel.