“Brilliant diving experience”
Review of Dawn Diving

Dawn Diving
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Qawra
More attraction details
Owner description: As a PADI 5 star dive centre, we are based in Malta, surrounded by the clear, warm Mediterranean Sea. Recreational, technical and now Disabled Diver training courses at levels suitable for the complete beginner right through to instructor. Also over 30 specialty courses available for your continued education.
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Thanks to Trevor and Joe, my first time diving in the sea was a total success. I was a little nervous but was quickly put at my ease with their friendliness. The equipment we used was top notch and I was taught a lot. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and can't wait to visit again. I was able to do 6 dives during the week. Each one was a brilliant experience. The memories will get me through a long cold winter!
Just watching all the fish was what I wanted to do and Trevor was by my side to help. My tropical fish tank will ever look he same again! Thanks to a great team. See you next year

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Trevor P, Owner at Dawn Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hi Tracey
Many thanks for your kind review of Dawn Diving. We are so happy you thoroughly enjoyed your diving with us and we look forward to diving with you again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Prebooked diving in nalta with Trevor over email. Great communication and easily arranged for partner to do discover scuba and me refresh on skills.
Unfortunalty day we planned to dive the weather took a turn for worse and winds picked up - was still offered to dive that day if wanted but advised be best to go next day where visibility would be much better . Glad we did because we had fantastic dive with Trevor and Joe- would definelty recommend and will hopefully come back for the ship wreck dive soon .

Equipment we used was top notch and informed fully on the details .

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Trevor P, Owner at Dawn Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hi Laura
Many thanks for your lovely review of Dawn Diving. We are so happy you enjoyed your diving with us and look forward to diving with you again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

My experience of Dawn Dlving was that they were very professional friendly and reassuring being a novice they made me feel very comfortable

Hi John
Thanks for your review of Dawn Diving. Congratulations on completing your Padi Discover Scuba diving experience with us and we hope to see you again for more diving fun.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Dawn Diving provides excellent training in PADI courses from beginner to instructor. The courses taught are done on mainly an individual basis in a way which suits the customer. Brilliant instructors bring out the best of a customers diving experience.

Hi Damien
Many thanks for your review of Dawn Diving and congratulations on completing your Padi Open water course, Padi Adventure Diver course and Padi Peak performance bouyancy specialty. You were an awesome student. Looking forward to more training and pleasure dives with you buddy.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We have dived with Dawn Diving on a number of occasions before.
The experience this time was as we expected it to be.
Trevor, Jane and Nick are thoroughly professional with a great sense of humour. Still being a bit of a novice - the confidence that these 3 people inspire in you is greatly appreciated.
The diving was superb.
We will be back!

Hi Keith, Many and Lesley
Thanks for your great review of Dawn Diving and lovely to see you again. It was a great 2 weeks with lots of catching up and great diving. See you all next year for more fun in the sea and sun.