“Excellent”
Review of Dawn Diving

Dawn Diving
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Qawra
More attraction details
Owner description: As a PADI 5 star dive centre, we are based in Malta, surrounded by the clear, warm Mediterranean Sea. Recreational, technical and now Disabled Diver training courses at levels suitable for the complete beginner right through to instructor. Also over 30 specialty courses available for your continued education.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I had a great time diving in Malta with the Dawn diving team Jane Trev Nick & Joe. You were all very easy to get along with,great fun.It was a pleasure meeting you all, can't wait to do it again steve

1  Thank Steve W
Trevor P, Owner at Dawn Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Hi Steve
Thanks for your great review of Dawn Diving. We are so happy you enjoyed your varied dives with us and look forward to diving with you again soon buddy.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I’ve dived with Dawn Diving before but had to take some time out due to illness. When passed fit to dive I could not think of anywhere I would rather be than to be on the safe hands of Trevor and Jane. I was right to think that. Having not been on the water for 2years Trevor’s patience quickly took my anxiety and nerves away and after each dive my confidence and skills came back more and more. Thanks for some great diving and for looking after my so well. I will be back for more.

1  Thank Alison C

Hi Ian and Ali
lovely to see you back and thanks for your great review of Dawn Diving. We all had a fantastic week of diving with you guys and look forward to next time.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Had a great three days with Trev Jane Nick and Joe good dives great location and well looked after by all dive locations were well chosen to suit our skills and abilities after being out of the water for two years, we go home feeling refreshed in may ways

2  Thank Coults323

Hi Alison
Thanks for your lovely review of Dawn Diving. It was great to see you back on the Rock and so proud of your achievements during your latest trip. We loved all your photographs you and Ian took over the time you dived. See you very soon for more fun in the sea and sun.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Thanks to Trevor and Joe, my first time diving in the sea was a total success. I was a little nervous but was quickly put at my ease with their friendliness. The equipment we used was top notch and I was taught a lot. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and can't wait to visit again. I was able to do 6 dives during the week. Each one was a brilliant experience. The memories will get me through a long cold winter!
Just watching all the fish was what I wanted to do and Trevor was by my side to help. My tropical fish tank will ever look he same again! Thanks to a great team. See you next year

Hi Tracey
Many thanks for your kind review of Dawn Diving. We are so happy you thoroughly enjoyed your diving with us and we look forward to diving with you again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Prebooked diving in nalta with Trevor over email. Great communication and easily arranged for partner to do discover scuba and me refresh on skills.
Unfortunalty day we planned to dive the weather took a turn for worse and winds picked up - was still offered to dive that day if wanted but advised be best to go next day where visibility would be much better . Glad we did because we had fantastic dive with Trevor and Joe- would definelty recommend and will hopefully come back for the ship wreck dive soon .

Equipment we used was top notch and informed fully on the details .

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Trevor P, Owner at Dawn Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hi Laura
Many thanks for your lovely review of Dawn Diving. We are so happy you enjoyed your diving with us and look forward to diving with you again soon.