US$126
US$133
US$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$134
US$106
US$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$93
US$75
galahotels.com
US$97
US$95
HotelsClick
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe busgreat budget hotelwatch tvcleaned every dayrooms were cleanedsayedwatsonsjoyceseafrontvalletta
Reviewed 4 September 2011

We stayed here for 1 night - I feel that the hotel should not be reliant
on the over friendliness of the staff to over shadow the problems in the
hotel.
The room we were allocated was spacious but that did not cover the
fact that there were many things that were wrong within the room.

There was a cracked tile on floor - dangerous
The toilet roll holder was missing the roll holder, so useless.
The room had no air conditioning – only ceiling fans with one speed – slow – there were no blackout curtains so in the morning the sun filled the room and made it unbearable.
There was a heavy mirror balanced on the top of a cabinet which was not attached to the wall this was extremely dangerous
The room did not have tea or coffee making facilities – nor was this offered.
There is no fridge
The Safe was very old and did not work
We paid a fee for a room that should have at least had these items and which should have been checked before allocation, many of these items are simple to rectify
and there should be no excuse as it is advertised as a 3 star hotel.
Finally the breakfast which was included was the worst I have ever
encountered by far on many of my extensive trips abroad . An example
was a sad bowl of melon, stale bread for toast and dried out salami
and sweaty cheese (served on a table with rusty legs). As for the coffee we should have known as many of the guests had brought their own. All of this served on an unlaid table – there was not any cutlery out with a dirty tablecloth . The member of staff on duty looked like she was in pain at doing her duties and was poorly dressed for restaurant service.
The pool was ok.
Very budget – do your homework before you book!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Simonkts, General Manager at Euroclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2011

Firstly I would like to apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused during your 24 hours stay as you booked standard room for 4 persons for 1 night at Euroclub Hotel. Without any extra like air-con / old and not working safe ??? tea and coffee making facilities .which they are all not free of charge . so how come you want them in your room for free ? Excuse me did you have looked to our web-side . did we advertised as a 4 or 5 star hotel . to give you what all 4 star hotels give it but they charge for them or they rise them prices which some of them 2 or 3 times more than us
The hotel was and still extremely busy at times you was there to now. I of course replying to your review as I believe each review deserves its answer. It took me some time to answer your review as I had to do some research and wait to someone will agree with your review But it is always great to receive positive comments after poor one
I was sorry to read that you were unhappy with your recent stay. I have looked into your comments.
I do wish you had brought these issues to the attention of the Duty Manager or the housekeeper during your stay as any issues could have been immediately rectified to make your stay a more enjoyable one. It is so easy for people to tell us when things go wrong .
We do and try to serve a variety of different foods on our buffet breakfast to cover all of our guests tastes. I am sure you can find some good foods there to eat not only the salami your try to show in your photo.
It is always uncomfortable for us when some guests want to check- in as soon as possible when they arrive when they know that the check- in @ 14.00 PM and the check- out @ 11.00 AM as you was there at the hotel @ 11.00 AM and your room was not cleaned to our usual high standards and the previous guest still there.
..BUT you reliant
on the over friendliness of the staff , so I sent two of cleaner to your allocated room immediately , you had free drink in the 20 min waiting your room key ,which by right I can easy tell YOU to come @ 14.00 PM to have your room BUT WHAT WE CAN DO WITH OVER FRIENDLINESS OF THE STAFF
There many different tour operators/travel agencies them guests need the special requests
Early check- in , late check –out , lake view , sea and pool view ,tea and coffee making facilities , air-con , safe in the room etc. I feel sorry for the miscommunication occurred concerning which leaded to the dissatisfaction in them vacation and I would like to inform whom booked or like to book with us, that at any time you have queries or you are in need of information about our hotel facilities, you are most welcomed to contact me. with pleasure I will assist you.
Please put into your consideration, special requests as we all know cannot guarantee them by the hotel .for exp late check –out some guests have them night flight @ 22.00 PM and want keep the room to 19.00 PM free of charge sometimes we can sometimes not
Please Have realistic expectations and be gracious. our hotel is Great value for money . The staff and I do the best we can to improve our standards day after day year after year and we are happy to see many return guests are back and they can see the big improvement
I do agree with you it was to ‘’ Hot hot hot ‘’ this summer But I do like to rename your review as ‘’ to Hate hate hate ‘’ which only God know for what reason .any way thank you for your review
We hope, you will give us the chance once again to host you at our resort in the near future. But next times not for 24 hours . you can have one week with us and one week with your time share holiday .which I believe they are have something to do with your review photos

Reviewed 3 September 2011

Arrived with confusion that the hotel didn't know of our booking. this was sorted by the manager and we were given a room straight away. Some problem with fax machine caused the misunderstanding. Rooms very basic. But really clean. Fresh towels and maid service every day. Toilet rolls supplied every day which was a bonus. Entertainment within the hotel was quite good. Bus station just around the corner. 2.40 euro for a pint of local
"Cisk". Some bars sell it for 1 euro !!!! we got a small fridge for the room for a couple of euro per day to keep the drinks cold and a fan for the room as well as it was exceptionally hot. even though there's a ceiling fan in each room.
The staff were very friendly and everyone seamed approachable. Especially the manager, (Sayeed) who sorted out any little problems we encountered. His attention to detail is excellent.
Please don't expect the Hilton for the budget price you pay here, that's unfair. But this hotel is really good value.
The pool is small, but all you need it for is to cool down anyway. And there's an inside one as well. There power cleaned every day and obvious chemicals.
It's centrally located to shops/ bars/ beach/ transport. There's a supermarket across the road "trollies" that's one of the cheapest.

Two problems with the resort itself.
Bar toilets need to be addressed as all seemed to be missing the toilet bowl seats.
Public transport is a joke.
While it's cheap, there is simply not enough buses. Arriva have taken over and it was explained to me that most of the original drivers failed their test. The remainder went on strike(when the rosters were changed) and were sacked. Drivers were recruited from mainland Spain and U.K. but they don't really know the routes yet. RESULT not enough buses. Warning Q's are non existing at bus stops and when the bendybus arrives it's a free for all !!! It's no fun standing in 33 degrees for 3 quarters of an hour in Valetta. And another thing, what happened to offering your seat to a lady who may have to stand for the same length of time......even one who was clearly pregnant !!! Thanks dad you thought me well.
Back to the hotel,bad points.
Rooms could do with some tea making facilities.
Bar male toilet door should be fixed and seat placed back on. (this is probably more down to the people who use/ abuse it).
We will be back here next year we hope. Seldom do we go back to the exact same place but this is one of them.
TOMMY & MARGARET.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank onceyourhappy
Simonkts, General Manager at Euroclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

We appreciate all feedback from our guests, good or bad, as it allows us to constantly monitor our performance in each of our business areas.

Throughout the whole of our team we strive to offer the best in service and product so that our guests want to return to our hotel time after time. For the most part we are successful and have a very loyal guest list that return to us often.

The satisfaction of our guests is of paramount importance to us, which is why we do indeed offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and as mentioned before all feedback are used to continue improve our standards.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the nice comments about the cleanliness and the service you have received from the Hotel team.

The team have loved having you here and are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Malta
Kind Regards
Sayed

Reviewed 27 August 2011

I stayed at the Euroclub for 3 nights in the height of the Maltese summer. The hotel is situated in a built up tourist spot with shops, restaurants and the beach all on your doorstep. I got a fantastic late minute deal for the hotel and cannot complain for the price I paid. My room was a single room; small but perfect for a solo traveler. The room had a cute little balcony which was nice to sit out on in the evenings. The room was quite hot and a fridge and aircon would be ideal. The hotel staff are friendly and extremely helpful. I telephoned the night before my arrival and the manager kindly arranged for airport transfers. I will definitely stay here again, the hotel is a perfect base for exploring the beautiful island of Malta.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank lisamarie2011
Simonkts, General Manager at Euroclub Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is always pleasing to hear that our guests were satisfied with the facilities and service during their vacation and that you plan to return at some stage in the future.

Once again may I thank you very much for your report and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Euroclub Hotel

Reviewed 27 August 2011

Staff could not have been more helpful and friendly! We had booked a superior room but did not have tea or coffee making facilities but had brought our own, so no bother. The fans in the room are not extremely effective and are quite noisy - perhaps I should have reported this fact. Breakfast was adequate but would agree with previous reviewer - eggs could have been cooked better and another choice of cereal would have been appreciated. The whole hotel was clean although shabby, the towels were replaced every day and the bedding changed regularly. My only comment on cleaning would be that it would have been nice to see that the floors of our rooms were at least brushed if not washed at least one during our stay.

Room Tip: Book a superior room and be sure that the upgrades promised are in the room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna186258

Dear Sir and Madam,

Thank you for choosing the Euroclub Hotel for your holiday. Your feedback on Trip Advisor is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests and at the same time provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.
I am very sorry to read your disappointment with regards The Eggs could have been cooked better the way you like it. I will Think about another choice of cereal but believe me. I will end up with 10 another choice of cereal or more to lived up to all and your expectations. The superior room is not only have the tea or coffee making facilities and you know that. any way
. I have taken notes of your comments regards the floors cleaning and will forward them to the concerned department for immediate action. Perhaps if you have been reported This fact to me in your stay I think Your feedback it will be A Great Budget Hotel

Once again may I thank you very much for your report and my team and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future like many of the return guests, when I am confident that you will see a big improvement.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

My brother and I have just returned from our 5 day trip to Malta and can honestly say that despite some initial reservations on arrival about maybe going 'too cheap', we absolutely came to love the place - made special by the people who work there. There is a degree of shabbiness about the building I must admit but I imagine the place does take a bit of a battering because of it's popularity and we are almost at the end of holiday season. We arrived in our 3rd floor room which was spacious and airy, clean and comfortable and was serviced every day, with fresh towels daily. The balcony overlooked the pool which is a nice part of the complex but again could do with sprucing up although we know they really keep on top of the maintenance in terms of keeping it clean and tidy. The ceiling fan in the room is effective (maybe a tad noisy) when on full-belt and keeping the patio doors open keeps the heat bearable if you don't mind the holiday noise of families having fun at the pool during the day, and the bingo caller until about 10.30 at night (generally you will be out and about as everything is so 'within minutes' handy but far enough away for it to be peaceful). The only disappointment was the food/dining experience. It does feel a bit like '70's Butlin's' in the basement dining room but nothing that new tablecloths, table layout, candles and wall lighting wouldn't sort [hint: all quick and cheap fixes!]. If you are expecting restaurant quality food, then don't. Greasy spoon amateur cooking served up on industrial ancient crockery is what you'll get so just stick to a B&B basis as the cornflakes, coffee, juice, toast and melon are goers - the rest is just plain wrong!! The food was our only gripe but the friendliness, helpfulness and enthusiasm of the staff more than made up for it and in any case, there are plenty of decent restaurants for all budgets within a few minutes stroll. Watsons Pub integrated into the hotel is also brilliant for a cheap free and easy evening being either entertained with singers/cabaret, playing pool or watching the big Premiership football games and because it is a hidden gem used mainly by the guests of the hotel and a few locals, it doesn't get too overcrowded or noisy. All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel if you are looking for the perfect base for your family 'holiday on a budget' to Malta and would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff we met for taking the time to make us feel like special guests, even after I mentioned about the food!!

Room Tip: If you plan to be in the hotel a lot of the time, ask for an air-con room instead of keeping the patio doors open.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Polly S

Dear Sir and Madam,

Thank you for choosing the Euroclub Hotel for your recent holiday. Your feedback on Trip Advisor is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests and at the same time provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the service you received during your stay with us and that we achieved our aim of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.

Thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to see you back to the Euroclub hotel in the future.