US$145
US$128
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$126
US$106
US$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$127
US$103
US$97
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe busgreat budget hotelwatch tvcleaned every dayrooms were cleanedsayedwatsonsjoyceseafrontvalletta
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I spent 2 weeks in Euroclub "hotel" with my fiance as our romantic engagement trip, but after checking in to the hotel there was no romance left. I am a very experienced traveler from 5-star hotels to Couch-surfing rooms, and I've never been in such poor quality hotel with such low standards. The gap between photos on booking.com and reality is huge - expectation management is my biggest problem with this place.

TIP FOR TRAVELERS:
If you think you will only be spending night in the hotel when choosing a cheaper option - it's a lie! You will spend more time in the room due to heat, needed rest, romance (*wink*) and other circumstances. So choose wisely.

GOOD ABOUT EUROCLUB:
- Location was great - hotel was allocated in convenient distance to the bus station, both beaches and all city infrastructure.
- Cleaning was done regularly (even tho its quality is highly questionable).

BAD ABOUT EUROCLUB:
- We paid around 60 euros per night, but considering that breakfast, air conditioner, TV, pool and wifi costs extra plus you have to buy your own toiletries, it easily becomes 80-90 euros per night which is so far from what it's worth. Pure robbery!
- It seemed like hotel management just doesn't care about improving this place or making it a bit more comfortable for visitors - indifference is visible everywhere: no hooks in the bathroom to hang your stuff, 1 socket for entire room, dirty yellow toilet and sink, poor water pressure, squeaky beds, lack of toiletries, cockroaches etc.
- I'd gone to the receptionist a few times asking for assistance/information, but they were always quite rude having a "I don't give a damn" attitude.
- Do not pay for breakfast - it's not worth the money. The assortment of food was poor, and ingredients didn't seem that fresh.

If you would like to have a lovely time in Malta, please avoid Euroclub hotel.
Safe travels! <3

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Yuliya N
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The worst hotel i have ever been to. We had to pay extra for the WI-FI, (available only in the loby), extra for the swimming pool (even if we whanted to, it was DIRTY), extra for the AC & the TV in the room!! These facilites are always included in the price everywhere BUT there. Not recomended to enyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Full of foreign language students, pool overcrowded as they let non guests pay to use it. Air Con not working for 2 days, no compensation for that. Transfers organised through the hotel, gave us wrong information and we ended up paying extra 45 Euros for their mistake. Had a camp bed for a couple of nights until they could get us a proper bed. More like a budget youth hostel than hotel. Avoid this place

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Mikeytheviking
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We spent 9 days in this hotel, but this whole holiday was like HELL mainly because of this hotel. In advance, I would like to clear that I am not the fussiest person in the world, and I know what I can get for this money, and what to expect from a 3 star hotel - as I have travelled a lot around Europe. The first day, we recognised, that we got the worst room one can imagine: 4th floor on top, with a very tiny balcony that was overlooking the manager's family place on the ground floor. There was no similar room on any floors, as we looked down - and there was no other balcony under ours. But this is really just the tiniest thing, that I had to wake up for the whining of the manager's little girl, the constant shouting of family members, calling each others' names, the sound of some kind of terribly annoying bird etc. They didn't really bother, that guests would probably sleep more, and wouldn't like to wake up at 5-6 AM. Still the first day, the door of the shower cabin just fell out... we told about the problem at the reception, they said ok, they would fix it by the next day. This happened, and the door fell out again. The first night, we just uncovered the bed, when we realized that the sheets and the pillow covers weren't changed!!!! These looked like someone had slept in that bad for like 1 week. The sheet and the covers were creased and dirty. We went down again and told the receptionist about the problem. He promised he would try to get us clean sheets (not even talking about the fact, that we didn't receive any blankets... I know it is hot in the summer... but at least an extra sheet would have come handy as a blanket). Of course, we didn't receive any clean bedclothes for the first night, so we had to sleep on the towels and used our own towels as blankets. Nonsense... Next day the sheet was changed, and we got an extra, but the blanket covers weren't changed... dirty and creased. We eventually had to use the hotel towels (which seemed the cleanest and most acceptable) to cover the pillows. And this is not even the end... the second night we realised a COCROACH in the bathroom. By the morning, two more dead ones we have found in the corridor. Disgusting... We went again to the reception, and even showed a picture about the conditions. The lady asked for our room number, and that was it. The remains of the dead cocroach were left on the floor of our bathroom, though they cleaned the two others from the corridor. NICE JOB!!! Of course, we encountered new and new cocroaches as well, and the second time we mentioned it to the staff memebers, they said it was because of the heat. YES, definitely! Cocroaches are in hot places... not dirty places. Ridiculous how guest problems are handled at this hotel.
I didn't even mention, that we paid for the air conditioner, (not a little money) as the heat was unbearable in that room (around 35-40 degrees). From the 5th day however, the air conditioner didn't operate. We indicated the problem again, and we were promised that the machine would be fixed by Sunday - the next day. Of course, because it was Sunday, and no one was willing to work, we had to endure an other night in that terrible heat. And one more, and one more, and so on... and the air conditioner wasn't fixed (though, the money was refunded for it). One day before our departure, we didn't receive new toileters, and we were just about to be running out of it. For new rolls, I again had to go to the reception.
On the top of things, when we checked in and occupied our room, we asked the staff if we were going to receive shower gel and shampoo. They said normally they would give them only the first day, and generally the guests buy these products for the rest of their say, because it is EASIER... Hah... but we were also told, that if we request these every day at the reception, they would give us. This is again ridiculous, as also the fact that the food was always raw (red meat and vegetables), tasteless and very narrow variety (as we paid for half board). You get 2 hours for dining, but actually 25 minutes after the dinner starts, they run out of meat (usually you have two choices of meat, and 3 types of garnish).
Normally, I wouldn't mention the shower gel, shower cabin and food stuff, and would probably not give a negative feedback, but the attitutude of the staff, and the conditions didn't leave me any other choice. They didn't really care about your problems, and when I lost my patience I had to feel uncomfortable to mention that this hotel was full of cocroaches and was dirty. I wouldn't suggest anyone stay at this hotel if he wants to have good and enjoyable holiday. I would say, in fact that this hotel is rather a 1,5 star hotel instead of a 3 star one...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Sp142017
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We had booked the hotel for 8 nights, but when we got there it was one big dissapointment. The front office employee claimed we hadn't paid yet and asked us multiple times to pay the whole amount for 8 nights. But we had paid via booking.com already! She was very rude!
In our room were 2 sepperate beds, while we booked a double bed. There were stains all over the room.The bathroom was in one word FILTHY. There was mold on the walls, hair on the wall and stains everywere.
We didn't want to spend 1 night there, so we left and we will never return again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple