“Delicious . Highly recommended.”
Review of The Brothers

The Brothers
Ranked #45 of 175 Restaurants in Bugibba
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I have had 4 meals at this place and never was I disappointed. The service is fantastic the decor is awesome and very traditional and the food is very Bulgarian. I was taken there by a Bulgarian friend of mine who loved it. I would highly recommend visiting this place. I cannot wait to go again :)

Reviewed 24 November 2017

We found the place during a walk. From outside rather inconspicuous, the interior of the place was a nice surprise. Stylishly rustic outfit and decorations made us sit down. We came in the afternoon, so were almost the only customers. Staff was very friendly and helpful in choosing our meal, which came quickly and was very good, and that all to a very reasonable price. Highly recommendable!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I just have 1 prob with this place. the food is amazing and portions are very large. But this is the 2nd time i booked by phone I turn up at the restaurant and no one knows about thr booking. i asked if the telephone number was good whilst i was there and they said yes. a lady answers the phone but no one knows. so pls fix your communication problem pls. and a smile on the staff face would help :)

2  Thank DARIO258
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

They serve really good food. It just takes for ages so prepare to wait some time. Based on multiple visits.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I decided to go to this restaurant after I saw many positive reviews about it, however as someone already here said, this place must have go downhill since these positive reviews. Service was fine, but it wasn't busy. Soup was tasty, but not hot at all. It looks like it was just warmed quickly to go to the table. Now the main dish... I didn't try variety of dishes so my opinion might not be fair but "Cock's sword", or whatever it was called (basically chicken pieces on the sword) was one hell of a ride... I don't know if they forgot to use spices, or they just not supposed to (?), but the chicken was tasteless, plain and to make matter worse burnt! I might have expect something different as well (like chicken breast), but I wasn't blown away by all the pieces where you will find fat and veins. I didn't spit so much while eating in ages. Don't know where they took this chicken from. It just looked nice when I saw it on the other table so asked for the same. Now I know I shouldn't. Overall not a happy client and I am easy to please.