“Outstanding Experience!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I came to this hotel on a recommendation from a family friend and I was beyond pleased with the friendly men at the front desk. They were very helpful with my questions. The room was spotless and overall,a great atmosphere.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
MASIH A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

I am happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay. Out team's goal is to provide each and everyone of our valued guest with a pleasant experience. Our front desk representatives are always ready to answer any questions you may have 24/7. We appreciated your feedback and hope to see you back at our Manassas location.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

I am a disabled veteran. Thus every where I travel I need handicap facilities. I always request at reservation and then assure through follow-up call with hotel. Despite doing this, and being assured of our reservation request, upon arrival it had not been honored.

Dear E767Sjohnd,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I can only assume this was an error in the reservation system since we try our best to accommodate each and everyone of our guest and fulfill all guest's requests. I appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service. We hope you would give us another chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This hotel is consistently friendly, clean and convenient to a lot of other places in the area. Hard to beat the value and experience for the price. I don't believe we have stayed at another hotel where we slept so good - very comfortable beds!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
MASIH A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I stayed two nights and was originally attracted to this hotel because if their pet friendly policy. Not only was it completely pet friendly but the hotel had a nice decor, friendly staff and was very clean. I would definitely stay again and will try other La Quinta locations in the future.

1  Thank evem377

Dear evem377,

I am happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay. It’s our commitment to serve our guest and always exceed their expectations. We make it our goal to provide each and everyone of our guest with a pleasant experience from the moment you check in until the moment you check-out. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This was a stop over before we started our long weekend in DC. We checked in with ease, the lobby was super clean. We went to the room and found it to be super clean including the bedding. The rooms are not spectacular but they are nice. The beds are comfortable and it was a nice quiet, restful sleep. The complementary breakfast was really nice with eggs, waffles and bacon with a pretty good selection of other items. The only complaint is the heating in the room, it is pre set at tempatures and we had to actually use the air conditioning because it was 78 degrees in the room. Once we figured it out it was very comfortable. I would recommend this facility.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 630dwaynep

Dear 630dwaynep

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites as your as one of your stops while vising DC. I am happy to hear you were satisfied during your stay and that we meet your expectation. We make it our goal to provide each and everyone of our valued guest with a pleasant experience. We hope to see you again during your next visit !