“Thank You Trisha”

Comfort Suites Manassas Battlefield Park
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Thought we had booked a king suite with whirlpool tub using priceline, however that wasn't the case. I called the front desk to inquire about it and was given instructions on how to fix it. I went to do what i was told and before i could, Trisha from the front desk called my room to tell me she would move us to the room with the whirlpool free of charge. Great customer service. The room was very clean and smelt great.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot and I stay in hotels sometimes more than I care to. However, this time I was pleasantly surprised that my eight days and seven nights turned out to be okay. The staff was friendly and professional and the room was comfortable. I wish the hotel would offer complementary bottles of water. The breakfast offered in the morning had a decent variety of items and everything was tasty. The printer in the business center was severely low on toner. I give two-thumbs up to housekeeping for doing an outstanding jobs on the room everyday. I’ll come back

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here mostly for pets and indoor pool! Greeter was kind and helpful. Read the policy on pets nothing over 50 pounds and two 100+ pound dogs walked by! No one picked up their poop of their animal so it was impossible to walk my dog. The pool had worms in it and it looked dirty and unsanitary. Did not let my girls swim. Pool deck is filthy too.
Pretty sure my sheets were not changed but didn’t want to open the door and leave room unless it was an emergency. There were men staying there that are in town building power lines...lots reeked like alcohol and visibly drunk. Not a place for women or families right now. Needs a clean up!!! Won’t stay there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We had a terrific 2 night stay. Our room was clean, comfortable and very nice. There were tons of outlets for charging, a refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast was included and we were impressed with the selection. It was kept well stocked right up till closing. The staff was helpful and pleasant and the location convenient. We qould definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Walked in & was promptly greeted
W/positive energy. Tricha made me feel welcome As I continued my stay, Elsa and Maram made sure my stay was comfortable. Stress free. Worry free. Very clean atmosphere

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends