US$105
Hampton.com
US$110
US$131
US$125
All reviewsroom was cleanfree wi fi isaffordable place to staybend over backwardsthe extra milehave stayed here many timesthe entire staffconvenient locationpetmaryjeantoothbrushchipotledeskexteriordcvirginia
Reviewed 23 November 2017

First stayed here over 30 years ago when traveling for dog shows. They welcome dogs and that's a big plus.
In the last 3--4 years have stayed here many times and Jeff the long-time manager works hard to keep the grounds and building in good condition. Clean with everything in good working order. They really will bend over backwards for you. If you need something small like a smoke detector battery, they have an on-site handyman and they are on it within minutes. They respect your schedule and will work to not inconvenience you. They walk the premises several times a day to make sure it always looks good. All the staff works to keep the rooms clean and well maintained. Check in staff know their jobs and have you checked in quickly. Housecleaning staff is always willing to offer extra towels or whatever you might need. Many of staff are long term with little or no turnover so they must find it a good place to work. Rooms are quiet with very good soundproofing between rooms so you get a good sleep. Recently renovated furnishings are quite nice. The laminate flooring is easy to keep clean and adds to the updated look of the rooms. Free Wi-fi is a great bonus.
This facility offers above and beyond what Red Roof Inns advertises. Clean, comfortable at a very affordable price for the DC area with customer care that is above and beyond. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
rrimanassas, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Washington DC - Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you so much! I will make sure to share you comments with the entire staff. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing again!!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My dog and I, enjoyed our stay during a recent weekend trip to DC. The inn is conveniently located near I-66, a thirty minute drive from DC. Our bathroom was very clean and the bed was comfortable. A McDonalds and Chipotle were within walking distance and multiple restaurants and retail establishments were within a mile of the inn. We will definitely return to this inn on our next trip to the DC area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank inathearts

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us. We are glad you and your faithful companion enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

The hotel is under great management. If there is anything that they can do for you they bend over backwards for you. The house cleaners are friendly and curious. No excess people hanging around the business who are not staying there. I have been here many of times and never had a bad experience. I would easily recommend this hotels to anyone.

Room Tip: Get the room with the King size bed.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017

When you have had a long day and are just trying to get a couple hours sleep out of town before it starts all over again, you hope to find a clean comfortable room with a comfortable bed.

Everything else is NICE, but, at that point, it is truly an EXTRA.

Well, at Red Roof+, you GET that EXTRA! Sunday morning, at 2:30 in the morning, I arrived here, expecting, no, needing, that basic room and bed.

What I got was INCREDIBLE Customer Service from Jeff and his staff!

I can't say enough about the extra mile that they went for me that night! Over the years, I have stayed at many Red Roofs around the country, and honestly, their service has ranged from marginal to pretty good. Red Roof+ in Manassas has RAISED THE BAR!

I honestly don't write a lot of reviews of my hotel stays because, often, they are just OK and I haven't found anything to really complain about, to discourage you from staying somewhere, nor are they so noteworthy to warrant any really positive comments - most are just a room in the night and that's it. Not this place.

If you find yourself needing a room in or near Manassas - STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Just off the interstate (66) - 2 blocks away, but very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Any hotel offers accommodations. Few are truly accommodating. The folks at Red Roof Manassas are just that.Last week I spent a night and following morning a bit ill .Jeff, the manager,quickly and accurately directed me to the closest pharmacy, for which I remain truly grateful. .Anyone will offer you a toothbrush, or replace the razor you forgot to pack.( I do that a lot! ) Not everyone will help you find a late night veterinarian, but I've seen Jean do It. I've often seen Mary find a clean room at 7 am for someone who has spent the night on a plane. I spend the work week away from home.I spend it here because they care about their hotel, their reputation, and especially their guests.

Room Tip: The "even numbered side" is a bit quieter as the "odd numbers" face the nearest street.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business