- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
This is my favorite place, or it used to be for sentimental reasons. This time I didn’t enjoy my stay as much, asked for an upstairs room went into it it was under construction but I just wanted to rest so I didn’t mind a room downstairs. The shower had a gaping hole in the floor covered with a bath matt, my nose is extremely sensitive to mold and it’s all I smelled the entire time, soon as you’d open the door you could smell a sogginess or wetness if you will. Outlets in bathroom broken, bathroom had paint splatter everywhere. Other than that great staff, great place, great location. Even the other people who stay are generally sweet. Small but effective gym. I’d most likely stay again given I’m able to get a non moldy room.
The front desk person barely made eye contact with us. The room was weird. A missing king sized bed with no furniture in its place. There was mold on our shower head - my wife was afraid to take a shower. The elevator ride and the hallway smelled like a very strange irritating smoke. The room smelled like that as well. The breakfast was bagels and bread to be toasted. Juice and coffee. There was no working ice machine anywhere. Don't take your wife or family here.
I usually do not write reviews, but I felt like others need to know .....
The place is pretty clean, nothing fancy.
It looked strange as the room was too large for the single king.
The shower head was moldy, there was no way I was going to take a shower with that!!!
A bad odor in the hallway and in the elevator.
Then we paid 8.00 for breakfast that was not included with the room.
The breakfast consisted of bagels, bread for toast, waffles, yogurt , juices, coffee and tea. Definitely not worth $8.00.
Anyway, we will not be going to any more Days Inn , we've had too many bad experiences.