US$92
US$106
US$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$79
US$104
CandlewoodSuites
US$149
Hampton.com
US$128
US$119
US$164
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againbreakfast areaeach morningmotellobbymicrowaveshampoodcelevatorconcert
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Room looked ok, sheets were worn out and had blood spots and streaks on them, pillows were tiny, hard, making it impossible to keep your head on them. Someone passed out on the lobby couch when I left at 4 am because I couldn't sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations.
Please know that your comments have been reviewed in detail with housekeeping department and steps have been taken to ensure these fault are solved promptly and impeccably for our future guest.
In lobby couch was one of guest waiting for her ride after she checked out.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Odd lady at check-in...but an jnteresting character. Very accomodating.

My only real objection: the worst breakfast I have seen in a motel. I sent a photo of my plate to Facebook...it was so pathetic.

Otherwise, a
Decent Place to stay when you need a place. $100 seemed high but maybe not for the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future . I am concerned to hear that there was an issue with the breakfast food, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share recommendation how to improve our breakfast.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.
Thank you.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The comfort and cleanliness of the rooms has really improved since previous stays at this location. I had a much different experience here a month ago, so apparently rooms are undergoing an upgrade. I hope all the rooms here will soon be like the one I had (Rm 205).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve our guest’s experience. I am glad to hear that you liked your room and your stay went well. we look forward to having you stay with us again! Thank you,

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Usually stay in their Plus or Premiere hotels. Was happily surprised with the amount of room. Beds were comfy. Only 20 minutes from metro station. Breakfast was good and varied a little so it wasn't the same thing every morning. Nice quiet area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Good hotel. Clean and safe. Good location right off of Mathis. Food nearby. Gas stations nearby. Easy access to the highway. Clean bathroom. Big beds with lots of comfy pillows. I will be staying here again if I need to return here for business.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear you had a wonderful stay here at the property and would recommend to Family in Friends. Hope to see you soon again when traveling or visiting in the area.