Free cancellation until 29/07
US$105
US$80
US$68
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$88
US$125
US$194
US$164
Residence Inn
All reviewsroom was cleandoughnutsbest westernswould stay here againbreakfast areaeach morningbwlobbymotelmicrowaveshampoodcelevatorconcert
Reviewed 3 November 2017

On a Side road that is not nearly as busy. Had cleaning and repair trucks outside and a few rooms were out of service. Our Room was recently updated and was good. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was OK, But I didn't dare try any of the hot food. Second floor has no Elevators to it so be careful not to get the second floor if you need one or cant carry your bags.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Guest Jake_MA_11,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I am so happy you found our hotel to be comfortable. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We are currently in the process of improving our breakfast quality and selection. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 703-368-7070.

Daxa Patel
Best Western Manassas

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Room looked ok, sheets were worn out and had blood spots and streaks on them, pillows were tiny, hard, making it impossible to keep your head on them. Someone passed out on the lobby couch when I left at 4 am because I couldn't sleep.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Please know that your comments have been reviewed in detail with housekeeping department and steps have been taken to ensure these fault are solved promptly and impeccably for our future guest.
In lobby couch was one of guest waiting for her ride after she checked out.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Odd lady at check-in...but an jnteresting character. Very accomodating.

My only real objection: the worst breakfast I have seen in a motel. I sent a photo of my plate to Facebook...it was so pathetic.

Otherwise, a
Decent Place to stay when you need a place. $100 seemed high but maybe not for the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future . I am concerned to hear that there was an issue with the breakfast food, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share recommendation how to improve our breakfast.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.
Thank you.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The comfort and cleanliness of the rooms has really improved since previous stays at this location. I had a much different experience here a month ago, so apparently rooms are undergoing an upgrade. I hope all the rooms here will soon be like the one I had (Rm 205).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve our guest’s experience. I am glad to hear that you liked your room and your stay went well. we look forward to having you stay with us again! Thank you,

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Usually stay in their Plus or Premiere hotels. Was happily surprised with the amount of room. Beds were comfy. Only 20 minutes from metro station. Breakfast was good and varied a little so it wasn't the same thing every morning. Nice quiet area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
daxa P, General Manager at Best Western Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.