10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
CheapTicketsUS$269
Orbitz.comUS$269
HurbUS$269
1,683 results
All reviews tavern wing fitness center new england outdoor pool huge fireplace game room cookies nordic center fireplace room in town simon pearce cross country skiing beautiful property covered bridge long weekend fire pit can't wait to go back
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

My daughter and I stayed at the Inn during our annual ski trip to VT. We didn't want to leave! Everything was perfect - the room, the staff, the food (room service), and the public areas. Sometimes when we stay at historic inns we've found them to be a bit dated. Not here. While the decor was traditional, it was clean and crisp, especially the bed linens. Only suggestion is to update their towels. (And they are not even bad. I just prefer them to be fluffy.) We are planning to make it our destination for our annual ski trip (only 30 minutes to Killington).

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rick Reno, Guest Services / Front Office at Woodstock Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our property for your Vermont ski odyssey and sharing such kind words about the experience. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed yourselves so, and hope you had time for a seasonal massage treatment at our award-winning Spa- the perfect follow-up to a day on the slopes!

I hope you and your family will eb able to visit again during the warmer months, which are right around the corner. Whether playing golf or tennis, exploring the area on foot or bike, broadening your horizons at our Kelly Way Gardens and Billings Farm & Museum, or just chilling by the pool, there really si something for everyone!

Please do give us a call soon so we can help plan the perfect getaway!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 23 February 2021

- Uneven service, some stuff members are simply rude, rooms are not being cleaned during your stay, you will have to order clean towels, water, etc. Read the rules of the resort carefully before you go or you may get punished :).

+ skiing 10 mins drive, winter sports equipment rental, great snowshoeing trails, great food.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rick Reno, Guest Services / Front Office at Woodstock Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Thank you for staying with us recently and sharing your impressions.

I am very sorry to learn that your visits was affected by some of our COVID-related safety precautions and particularly that our staff was not consistent in making you and your family feel welcome and cared for. That is truly the essence of hospitality and the very most basic standard we require. We will share your comments with every member of our team as we do with all feedback, and use it in our efforts to get a little bit better each day.

Thank you also for mentioning our terrific alpine ski area, Suicide Six, and of course The Nordic Center. Each is unique and each contributes tremendously to the connections we enjoy with so many of our guests!

We hope you will return during the warmer months to enjoy even more amazing outdoor opportunities and I encourage you to call our reservations team soon so we can begin planning with you!

Reviewed 16 February 2021

I love the Woodstock Inn & Resort and I love Woodstock, Vermont. As a busy business person in the Philadelphia area, I need to unwind and relax every six months and The Woodstock Inn & Resort are where I do it. I have been there 11 times and I LOVE IT! You will too!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rick Reno, Guest Services / Front Office at Woodstock Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2021

Thank you for your twice-a-year visits to Woodstock over the years, and for spreading the news!

We are delighted that we can provide a needed respite from the pressures of the workaday world and that this tradition continues for you and so many other families even during these very challenging times!

We look forward to welcoming you “home” again soon, and I only wonder… why wait six months?!?

Reviewed 16 February 2021

We enjoyed very little about this stay. I really wanted to state how important a quick get away would have been for my wife, she luckily had this weekend off, she has worked many hours over the past year with many COVID infected patients, she received the vaccinations in January and this was what I thought would be a very needed break and stress free weekend for her. We checked in around 3:30pm day before Valentines Day. Walked around enjoyed the town came back to our room showered and had a glass of wine. Shortly after the occupants of the room next door entered their room and from that point every word they said at what seemed to us a normal conversational level sounded as if they were in our room. There was no privacy and there was no peaceful quiet enjoyment of our room. I complained to front desk not about the couple next door but about the room and and poor sound proofing was told that unfortunately my wife and i picked a bad time to come to the Inn due to a busy weekend for the Inn. They offered to move us to another room but they only had adjoining rooms and we were told the noise level would be the same and many rooms would have kids due to school vacation. After being back in our room for another 10 minutes we decided to pack our bags and we left around 10:30pm Drove towards home and were able to find accommodations at a chain hotel that had a quiet room and properly functioning plumbing.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for visiting last weekend and sharing your feedback. I was very sorry to learn of your frustration and fully understand how important this weekend getaway was to you and your wife. I apologize on behalf of our entire organization that the weekend did not work out as you had planned.

I have spoken with our Guest Services Ambassador Manager on Duty on Saturday evening, to use this as a coaching conversation so we can more effectively address such unexpected situations moving forward.

I realize this will not alter your experience, but please know that we do appreciate your sharing and look forward to the opportunity to regain our trust when you and your wife visit us again soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

I couldn't recommend the Woodstock Inn more highly for a solo getaway! Luxurious accommodations, delicious meals, lovely spa experiences, and friendly, accommodating, safety-mindful staff: this was the perfect place to recharge for a long weekend.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing our resort for your recent weekend staycation and sharing your impressions!

I am happy to see you were able to enjoy our wonderful restaurants and award-winning Spa, and enjoyed the balance between casual elegance and out safety precautions.

Perhaps the next time you visit you’ll have the opportunity to also enjoy some of our many outdoor recreational opportunities, ranging from a relaxing wander through the village or nature preserves; to terrific hands-on experiences at Billings Farm & Museum and Marsh Billings Rockefeller National Historical Park; to much more strenuous diversions through our Activity Center!

Please do consider giving us a call soon so we can craft another memorable getaway for you, based on your personal preferences!

Warm regards,