US$199
US$160
The Charleston House(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$160
The Shire Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$189
Sleep Woodstock Motel(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$118
Braeside Lodging(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$155
Deer Brook Inn(Woodstock)
US$199
US$179
Travelocity
Woodstock Inn and Resort(Woodstock)
US$329
All reviewsmain buildinglog lodgeswimming pondno cell phone servicegeneral store next doorsouth woodstockwood burning fireplacewine selectionbreakfast was includedmy husband and ipork chopblueberry muffinsbreakfast roomsized bedpleasure of stayingcommon areastavern
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I have stayed in the log cabin section of the Inn twice, and we love it. She started a fire in the fireplace of our cozy room while we settled. Breakfast was lovely, and our waiter was entertaining and funny. And, a beautiful drive into Woodstock is an added bonus!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

After speaking with the inn staff less than 2 weeks ago to add a dinner reservation for the 3 couples all booked for Wassail weekend for my birthday celebration, I received an unapologetic phone call today notifying me that our reservations have been canceled due to upcoming reservation. The tone of the caller was almost angry and I had to ask if there were any other places with vacancies available to us. I was given the name of two places, both of which I contacted immediately and was told they had no vacancies available. I will never go to this Inn again - after having been three times in the past 20 years. If I had received notification in time to rebook somewhere else, my birthday weekend would not be ruined. Also, even a touch of sympathy and apology would have been much appreciated. If this is an indication of the service you provide your intended guests, I assure you I will never book a stay with you again. Thank you for abruptly ruining my 60th birthday celebration.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
7  Thank Deirdre D
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Very nice Inn near Woodstock.Clean and comfortable.Richard helped make breakfast one of the highlights of the stay.Good food and nice setting.The rooms we stayed in were away from the main house but very good.would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

It is our understanding that this property will be under new ownership in November when it will close briefly for some renovations. Done correctly, this could change my rating from a four to a five. The strength of this property right now is its staff. They are helpful, friendly, and engaging. No matter our request they were there to help. The breakfast in particular was wonderful. While not fancy, everything seemed to be made on premise from the jams to the granola. Fresh ingredients make even the most basic breakfast delicious. Their shortcoming was the infrastructure. Lodgings were a bit long in the tooth, towels had holes, etc. If these things are changed and the staff maintained, this will be a real winner.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stayed one night. Room was immaculate and bathroom very clean (2 queen size beds). Having a personal fireplace in the center of the room was awesome. Plenty of parking. Easy to check in. About 8 -10 minute 1 road drive to center of Woodstock. Pretty swimming pond adjacent to the property. The free breakfast had every breakfast option and tasted amazing. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Make sure your room has a fireplace
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family