The Brasserie & Neighborhood Cafe at Parish
Neighbourhood: Inman Park
Cross street: Glenn Iris
Transit: Inman Park Marta Station
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend raved and raved about Parish. So, I finally listened and met her. I must say it's such a cute little place. The shrimp and grits and Rosé was perfect. My girlfriend ordered the kale and chicken which was fantastic as well.

I will make the drive again...

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Parish is one of my favorite Atlanta restaurants! The staff is extremely friendly, ambiance is welcoming, and the food always wonderful! I've done dinner, brunch, and coffee/snack and always delicious. You can visit via beltline, which is a treat if you want to walk. Come hungry and enjoy!

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Went here for a company party. Food was fabulous, servers were quick and plesent. Due to our unusually warm December weather we were able to sit out on the patio and eat. Great night

Reviewed 7 December 2015

We had company in town for the weekend. The Parish brunch was perfect for us four adults and two kids. The waitstaff was VERY helpful and attentive without being overbearing. All of the benedicts were good and the chilaquiles were very tasty. I would highly recommend this casual but tasty spot.

A note on reservations... we checked OpenTable and they showed as booked. However, I called the restaurant the night before and John was super accommodating. We couldn't have been more pleased.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

First time I've been to this place. I get the idea that this was a trendy place, but the trend is waning. Not because of the food or service, but because of new competition in the area. I had the roasted chicken and it liked it very much. Not overdone, and just good basic flavoring. I liked this place since it was less crowded at prime time. Would definitely go back.