US$178
US$142
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$142
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$153
Official Hotel
US$179
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
US$247
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$495
1,966 results
All reviewsfox theaterrooftop poolfull kitchenlivingston restaurantwasher and dryerbedroom suitethe penthousedirectly across the streetpeachtree streetsouthern hospitalityvalet parkinggeorgia techself parkfitness centerweddingmidtownanthony
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We used the Georgian Terrace for our daughter's recent wedding venue and reception. The staff were the most professional, kind employees who went out of their way to make this event special for the bride, the groom, the parents and the many out of town guests who stayed there. They made us all feel like this was the most important wedding they had ever had at this hotel. Kudos to a great staff!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at The Georgian Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Laurie, Congratulations to the happy couple! We were absolutely honored to host the wedding - it was wonderful. We strive to provide our guests outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as encouragement to all of us. We look forward to sharing your positive feedback with our team. Please visit The Georgian Terrace again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I couldn't retrieve the email that offered me an upgrade when I checked in and there was no help from the desk. We greatly enjoyed the location and the staff. We went for a show at The Fox and planned to grab a bite at the hotel afterward. Although they post a midnight closing for room service, we were told it was not available at 11:20. We really enjoyed the downstairs restaurant and the basement bar, where our service was superb.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at The Georgian Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Cara, thank you for reviewing your stay with us. we're happy you enjoyed the most aspects of your visit with us. However, we're sorry for the service issue you encountered. It was our pleasure hosting you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently to attend a show in the Fox. On the face of it the Hotel looked nice, with a grand welcoming lobby and staff. However room was very out dated. They had a built in kitchen which was like the land that time forgot. Appliances and cabinets extremely outdated and it just brought down the whole feel of the room. Next issue was AC. We had to sleep all night without sheets as the AC was stuck on a cool 80 degrees. Tried to ring front desk to no avail. Also no need for a wake up call as there was a construction zone right below our window and the guys like to kick off work at 7am and they aren’t shy about making noise. Overall terrible nights sleep. However I will say we had food in their bar. Food was amazing and the waitress one of the best I’ve seen. She was super busy yet still managed to be a great server.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, Manager at The Georgian Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Hello Ross W.,
Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. Firstly, we apologize for any inconvenience that our renovation construction caused, we are always looking at ways we can improve, but it should not come at the expense of your sleep. Your comments regarding the air conditioning are not typical and we are looking into our lack of responsiveness when you rang us. Please know that conduct of this nature is irregular for us, and we will surely look at this to make sure we are providing you with the best hospitality experience possible.
Please make sure you look us up the next time you are in town, we would love to give you the experience you deserve during your next visit.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I have a wonderful position with a company in Atlanta. I am fortunate to be able to work part time from my home in Florida and part time in the Atlanta office. My stays range between 6-14 days each month. The main reason for selecting the Georgian Terrace was due to their spacious suites. They are equipped with full kitchens, washers and dryers, a living room and a separate bedroom. It feels more like home than a hotel. I work with a wonderful staff member Riahnne, who is extremely helpful with scheduling my reservations in advance, so I never have to think about my accommodations. I just show up and everything is taken care of for me. There have been months when I needed to add days or leave early, and they are so accommodating and friendly. The location is perfect. You can walk or take MARTA to just about anywhere you want to go. The concierge is very helpful so don’t hesitate to ask for the best places to see and eat. The hotel is directly across the street from the Fox Theater so if you have a chance, check out their calendar and try to see a performance or Broadway show. Staying at the Georgian Terrace has been and will continue to be a pleasure as I just completed my reservations for 2018.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at The Georgian Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Mary, thank you for making The Georgian Terrace your home away from home. We are so happy you loved our Midtown location and that your well-equipped room was the highlight of your stay. Your compliments will be shared with my entire team, especially with Riahnne for a job well done and all of us look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Let’s talk! The Georgian Terrace is by far one of the nicest, cleanlinest, unique and friendliest hotels I’ve ever stayed at. As soon as we arrived, we were greeted and taken care of! The gentlemen outside were professional and extremely kind to our 4 year old son! By the end of our trip, our son recognized his “favorite guys” at the front ;) Check in was a breeze! On our second night, we ordered room service! It was delicious, speedy and fairly priced! The bed was very comfortable and the room itself was incredibly spacious! We left talking about how we can’t wait to go back! And we will definitely be staying at the Georgian Terrace again! You’ll love your stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at The Georgian Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Margaret, thank you for the fantastic review of The Georgian Terrace. We are thrilled to learn you and your family had an amazing stay and that we were able to meet all your expectations. I’ll be sure to share your compliments with my entire staff and all of us look forward to welcoming you back soon.