6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$152
View deal
Expedia.comUS$152
Doubletree.comUS$152
PricelineUS$152
Hotels.comUS$152
FindHotelUS$152
travelup.comUS$173
All reviews front desk ferris wheel centennial park warm cookies night manager mercedes benz state farm within walking distance valet parking definitely stay here again close proximity location is great wonderful hotel upon check business trip southern hospitality checking in
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2021

There are a lot of negative reviews, but we had a great experience. I stayed two nights with my daughters, ages 6 and 7. We felt very safe. Parking in downtown ATL is expensive and this hotel is no exception. The valet is a bit slow, but convenient. The first night I parked at a deck up the block and it cost almost the same thing. The restaurant didn’t have much selection, particularly for kids, so we hit the Waffle House up the street one night and phoned in an order to Ted’s on the next block the next night. I would stay again!

Reviewed 3 August 2021

This hotel I would consider unsafe no security people found in the stairwell urinating in the stairwell beer cans the smell of drugs in the hallway next to our room noise men and women the SKU security did not work at the front doors and the stairwell up to the rooms there was zero security at the door I would not recommend this hotel. End of statement.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2021

Everything was terrible! I would not recommend staying there at all! I was not what I expected from looking at the pictures! Hotel look like a ran down Motel 6! I wish I would’ve stayed at the Hilton Atlanta! I was not satisfied at that ran down Hotel/Motel!

Reviewed 27 July 2021

The Hotel was only convenient. The Balcony was extremely loud and noisy. The Shower pressure and water temperature was horrible.The room would keep a moderate temperature. Ice machine was out of order on my floor.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

The hotel was fairly clean and the bed was ok, but the overwhelming stench of marijuana smoke (in a supposedly 100% smoke-free hotel) in every single area I went to in the hotel canceled out any good parts.