“Amazing Shrimp & Grits”

Sweet Auburn Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Sweet Auburn Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #153 of 4,030 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Super cool decor and amazingly flavorful shrimp & grits. We visited as part of a walking food tour. This meal was the highlight of the tour. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I was greeted with a smile and taken to a table which was open. The servers were polite and gave good descriptions of the menu items I inquired about. The food was downright disappointing. The gumbo was not spicy at all. I didn't feel that it was well seasoned. It was comparable to the gumbo in the can from Campbell's. The lobster mac & cheese lacked lobster.

2  Thank Erica J
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

One of the host messed up on my reservation wait probably about 10 mins to get seated. Waited almost 2 hours for food they wasn't even busy my server name Brittany was awful and rude waited 20 minutes for the ticket for drinks it was $32 they don't tell you theres not free refills little cocktail cups for sweet teas and water my drink the blueberry lemonade did taste like it had any liquor in the owner at like a deer in headlights just dumb no remorse didn't say sorry. I will NEVER GO BACK

2  Thank Samantha L
Reviewed 16 June 2015

A friend and I dined here for lunch last Friday, because the location is conveniently located near my place of employment. I chose the $18 Lobster Pie, however unfortunately, it was a complete disappointment. It looked very inviting, and although the crust was crispy on the top it was doughy just underneath, meaning that it was under-cooked on the top portion. The lobster tail appeared to have been frozen, and was a very tiny lobster tail that was over-cooked. This pie consisted mostly of vegetables and a few small shrimp, and my guest commented on how soupy the broth was...the served NEVER, and I mean NEVER, asked how was our meal, so I didn't even bother to complain.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Food is good, but not really worth the price. Service sucks! The server seem like she didn't want to give us the drink menu when we asked for it. She said she can just tell us the drinks they have. So, she eventually gave us a drink menu, took our drink order, and then told us we cannot get our drinks for 45 minutes because they don't serve alcohol until 12:30. This should have been posted somewhere!

1  Thank Crystal_prettygirl