“Good food and atmospehre!!!”
Review of Cafe 640 - CLOSED

Cafe 640
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ponce de leon
Reviewed 5 September 2015

Food and service was great. They have a great turkey burger with cranberry mayo. It was surprisingly good. The Tapas menu was fantastic and everything one tasted great. I had the fresh quac every time that I went which was 3 nights (that good) Got 3 different servers each time and each was as good as the other and they did a fantastic job.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

i had a birthday brunch here of about 12 people. I was satisfied with my food but unfortunately they were short staffed that day so food took a while. I made a reservation and someone called me about an 45 mins before the reservation and rudely asked if i was still coming but she realized she was early and apologized. the waiter was good but you could tell he was frustrated about the crowds and not much help. once we asked for something and he sarcastically joked, good luck, but brought what we asked for. I may have to go back and experience on my own but the food was good. (I had the sweet potato pancakes and chicken sausage and eggs) they just weren't equipped to handle a party of 12 so i can't give it 5 stars.parking is very limited

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Fantastic food and service! Love the patio. Our server was fun and made our meal special. We will definitely be back especially to try Wine Wednesdays. Our dog is welcome on the patio too!

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Great location, great selection of food. We came during brunch but had the Arugula and Beet salad. The Arugula could have been a tad more fresh (some yellow), salad was very good!

Reviewed 9 March 2015

I went here because the sign advertised $3 Mimosas which is right up my alley. Great mimosa and the waitress freshly squeezed the juice into my glass. I did not have an opportunity to eat, but the burgers looked amazing (and were pretty popular) and they make an amazing (looking) bloody mary topped with peppers and a slice of perfectly cooked bacon!

Will return to try the truffle mac and cheese, truffle fries and what I hear is a great brunch location.