“Great food and location!”
Review of Cafe 640 - CLOSED

Cafe 640
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ponce de leon
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Great food and location. Love the outdoor seating if the weather is nice! Since we were staying at the attached Highland Inn we ate there several times and everything was delicious, especially the turkey burger on pumpernickel.... Highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed 25 September 2015

The food and service were good. Its conveniently located to The Highland Inn. Parking would be hard if you if were not staying in the hotel.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

Mark was great fun. Try the martinis and bloody mary. The food was very good. Appetizers fun to try. We sat in the outdoor café - just great.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

Food and service was great. They have a great turkey burger with cranberry mayo. It was surprisingly good. The Tapas menu was fantastic and everything one tasted great. I had the fresh quac every time that I went which was 3 nights (that good) Got 3 different servers each time and each was as good as the other and they did a fantastic job.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

i had a birthday brunch here of about 12 people. I was satisfied with my food but unfortunately they were short staffed that day so food took a while. I made a reservation and someone called me about an 45 mins before the reservation and rudely asked if i was still coming but she realized she was early and apologized. the waiter was good but you could tell he was frustrated about the crowds and not much help. once we asked for something and he sarcastically joked, good luck, but brought what we asked for. I may have to go back and experience on my own but the food was good. (I had the sweet potato pancakes and chicken sausage and eggs) they just weren't equipped to handle a party of 12 so i can't give it 5 stars.parking is very limited