“Southern food need a large stomach !”
Review of Cafe 640 - CLOSED

Cafe 640
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ponce de leon
Reviewed 11 November 2015

I visited Atlanta just for one day, but determined to have some Southern food. When I asked the direction to where I was going to stay, I was told there was an iconic restaurant next to it. So Here I was. I had PO sandwich and that is fried shrimp and salad in ciabatta ( look like one, ) and Southern style chips. Batter is really crispy, it's like Tempura , and delicious. It's rather shame I don't have a larger stomach to finish it !

Reviewed 2 November 2015

decided to close up shop, and are now out of business. shame, as while we were not regulars had been by more than once and always enjoyed a good time. good luck on future ventures my friends

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Had the new salmon burger and they don't have it in the description but it is very very lemony. I love lemon so it was absolutely delicious. They're very laid back, decent prices if you stick to appetizers and sandwiches. The bigger dishes go over $10 but sounded good. Nice hang out lunch for my boyfriend and I.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Great food and location. Love the outdoor seating if the weather is nice! Since we were staying at the attached Highland Inn we ate there several times and everything was delicious, especially the turkey burger on pumpernickel.... Highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed 25 September 2015

The food and service were good. Its conveniently located to The Highland Inn. Parking would be hard if you if were not staying in the hotel.