Lowest prices for your stay
Curio
Booking.comUS$343
TravelocityUS$343
AlgotelsUS$495
1,025 results
All reviews beautiful hotel front desk espresso machine jerome smith coca cola fantastic stay valet service every staff member definitely stay here again the entire staff fitness center valet parking alpha curios downtown bellman staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2022

I booked a 4 day biz trip not knowing what to expect at this facility. I've stayed in many hotels before and I have to say, this hotel was among the best. The customer service is impeccable. Christy, the front desk night clerk is amazing. Whenever I had a need, she more than met my expectations. Highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jerome Smith, Guest Services / Front Office at The Candler Hotel Atlanta, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2022

Hello jallmond

Wow! I'm happy to hear that Christy was able to take care all your needs during your visit! Please comeback and see us again real soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2022

Stayed at this hotel recently and the rooms and property were beautiful. The room was large with a beautiful view of the city and the bathroom was huge and I was able to spread out and be comfortable. A sitting room and large full-length mirror were a nice perk. I highly recommend this hotel when staying in downtown Atlanta.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Hello Candace C

Beautiful views, large rooms, and great services is what we are all about nd I glad to hear your stay met everyone of our key service objectives. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 26 September 2022

Great for a Romantic Get Away. This hotel is so beautiful, I couldn't get enough of the design. Rose checked us in and let us know all our options for a fantastic stay. What a nice way to begin. Jerome, the bell attendant, is the absolute best when it comes to making you feel special!
We ordered in room meal. It was fantastic, not cold or seemed like it was sitting around for a while. (A lot of places we stay seem to send cold meals in room, but not here) Overall, I would say the people here made our stay an absolute pleasure. Some hotels have a nice staff, but here, you have people that go above and beyond to give you the absolute best get away! We will be returning to this hotel! Thank you so much!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jerome Smith, Guest Services / Front Office at The Candler Hotel Atlanta, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Hello mobileone

Thanks for taking the time to write your review about your stay! We know you have choices when you travel an we are elated that were able to satisfy yours needs. I'm also glad to hear we got your in - room dining experience right. Please come back next year and from all us at The Candler Hotel. Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed 26 September 2022

Having had an exceptional party-of-ten dinner at By George - impeccable service, amazing food and perfect ambiance – we noted the complimentary to guests Candler Building historical tour available the next day.

Four of us were able to partake – and what a delightful experience it was. Jerome led us through this stunning National Register of Historic Places building with engaging stories. He seemed to know every inch of this 1906 Beaux-Arts beauty and spoke with pride of not only the Candler Hotel Atlanta but also its marvelous staff that runs it.

And at the tour’s conclusion? A delightful view of the bank vault that once held the secret formula for Coke!

Hello LoriKWindermere

Wow! It great to hear your dinner party had a wonderful time at by George! It's was my honor to take you and your family on a historical journey of our property and yes I'm very proud of my team! Thanks for sharing evening with us and please comeback and see us the next time you're in Atlanta!

Reviewed 25 September 2022 via mobile

Wonderful brunch experience! Live music and Rodney our server was great! We started with extra spicy bloody Mary’s and enjoyed shrimp Caesar salad, lox and bagels and “egg nest” (my crazy husband can’t remember name of his breakfast) but said it was great.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jerome Smith, Guest Services / Front Office at The Candler Hotel Atlanta, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2022

Hello Wyolaurie

Were thrilled to hear you enjoy our brunch experience! I will let Rodney know you were pleased with his service, please back and see us again soon,