US$103
US$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$169
US$134
US$122
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$132
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$229
US$199
  • Restaurant
US$103
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$109
US$495
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
1,366 results
All reviewsfrank lloyd wrightemory pointwisteria lanesvisiting emoryleotis watsonclub roombeautiful hotelfire pitmeeting spaceindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelatlanta areathe entire staffsouthern hospitalityshuttle servicecdcconcierge
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Very nice hotel. About 20 minutes from downtown. We loved the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. Fun to visit Atlanta Aquarium, CNN, World of Coca Cola.
Celebration dinner at Houston Mill Restaurant on the hotel premises - beautiful home, excellent food, attentive wait staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grandmafreckles
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Grandmafreckles,

I am so glad that you, your family and friends chose the Emory Conference Center Hotel as the venue for these wonderful occasions. We are honored that you trusted us to make your events special, and by this review I take it that we have succeeded in doing what we love to do, and that is to exceed our guests expectations. Hopefully we will see you for your next occasion.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is perfectly located for my family when visiting Atlanta. It’s in the relatively quiet Emory University area and conveniently located to Little Five Points and Decatur, our favorite places to go to shop and eat. Prices are not cheap but very reasonable for Atlanta. The hotel is comfortable, clean, attractive, quiet and very welcoming. Parking onsite is easy and convenient.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CWMitchell

Greetings CWMitchell,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I agree that it is a nice, quiet, and comfortable location. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My family stayed at the Emory Conference Center Hotel during my college reunion weekend. It was a little funny to be there, since it didn’t exist when I was an undergrad!

We were very pleased with the hotel’s location, which was walking/driving distance to campus, close to Toco Hills, and not far from downtown tourist attractions.

The hotel is much larger and more spread out that I would have imagined; yet, one does still feel a somewhat nestled in the woods.

The rooms were comparable to other mid-level hotels at which we have stayed. Perhaps we expected something a little fancier for the price (or at least free breakfast or parking); but, it was perfectly fine. The staff was nice, as well.

Although I did not get to see it, my son and husband enjoyed using the hot tub, which is near a small indoor pool.

I would definitely consider staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank PrednisonePrincess
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Greetings PrednisonePrincess,

Thank you so much for your feedback concerning our hotel. I believe i remember speaking with you while you were at the front desk, because you mentioned that the hotel was not here when you were going to school at Emory. I am so glad that tradition brings you back here for your children. We expect to see you again soon, stop by the desk and say hello!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I love that this is a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired building! The many wall to ceiling windows in the common areas are just fabulous. The food here was amazing, as well. The staff was second to none! Would love to stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mdl955

Greetings mdl955,

Please come back and stay with us again! I also love the Frank Lloyd Wright inspired building design, that is one of the things that makes us very different from traditional hotels here in Atlanta. We are so glad we had an opportunity to serve you, and look forward to it again soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I spent 3 days with this hotel with a conference and it was exceptional and is my favorite venue thus far. The room was very comfortable. he scenery out the large windows was welcome with having to be inside. The meals were above and beyond what was expected and the best I have had at a conference, and the staff was very friendly and diligent in making the stay exceptional. A well earned 5 stars.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JaNae C
Hyson D, Front Office Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

JaNae C,

I am so elated to hear that we made the top of your list as your favorite place for a conference! We thank you so much for your feedback, and we certainly hope since we are your favorite that we will see you again very soon. We look forward to your next stay!