“Beautiful presentation, great food, good service”

Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter
Reserve with OpenTable
Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #300 of 4,136 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Sage Perimeter offers a city chic yet casual atmosphere featuring contemporary American cuisine with global influences. We offer market fresh fish, seafood, hand-cut steaks, chops, gourmet salads, chicken, pastas and burgers all prepared over our live hickory oak woodfire grill.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Service was top notch, friendly and efficient. I order chicken fettuccine with scallops, it was wonderful. Others in my party enjoyed the meatloaf and salmon salad. Everyone was happy with their selections. The warm bread and olive oil mixture was delightful. I will definitely visit again, can't wait to try the meatloaf.

Management response:Responded 6 October 2017

Hi there, we're glad to hear that your experience at Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter was top-notch! Our team of servers will go above and beyond to ensure guests are attended to and meals are served hot and fresh. We're definitely looking forward to seeing you back! Have an awesome day.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

From the moment we looked at the menu we were impressed with this place. Everything we ate was amazing and the service was top notch too. We ate dinner there on a Monday which turned out to be Martini Monday where they have 1/2 off all martinis including top shelf. A gin martini for $6 is tough to beat! They also have wine shots available which my wife loved. Two ounce pours for $3 and on Tuesdays they have wine specials. Great food, great drinks and great service.

Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

Hi there, thank you for the 5-star review! Martini Monday is definitely a fan-favorite, as is our Taster Tuesdays. We have great features daily, including our Import & Domestic Wednesdays - $4 Import Drafts and $3 Domestic Drafts all day! Stop by Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter again soon for another awesome meal, and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We walked over from our hotel; enjoyed lunch with our funny and friendly server, Ed. The French onion soup and chicken lettuce wraps were a great lunch meal.

Management response:Responded 18 August 2017

Hi Robin, thanks for the lovely review! We're happy to hear that Ed provided you with such wonderful service. It's important to our team at Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter that guests' are looked after and receive delicious meals. Next time you are in the Atlanta area, we hope you'll return again for another tasty lunch! Thanks again, and have a great day.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Had a superb waitress, excellent service, great food. Just Good Times.

Excellent quality and service. This is more of a tapas bar, not buffet, so the portions are smaller.

My wife and I had a wonderful time and strongly recommend this diner.

It was Saturday Night so they had music.

Management response:Responded 11 August 2017

Hi Sheldon, thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review! We're pleased that you were able to enjoy such a delicious anniversary dinner at Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter. It's important to us that our guests receive exceptional service and impeccable food. We look forward to seeing you back again soon! Have a great rest of your day, and thanks again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I had dinner at Sage on July 7, 2017. This was my first visit to the restaurant. I was impressed with the ambience and music playing. The food was outstanding. I had the goat cheese chicken with string beans and Yukon roasted potatoes. I also had the iceberg salad which I shared because it was so huge. I will definitely return for another visit.

Management response:Responded 26 July 2017

Hi there, we're happy to hear that your first experience at Sage Woodfire Tavern was so positive! It's important to us that guests receive exceptional meals and amazing service. The goat cheese chicken is definitely a customer favorite, and we're glad you enjoyed it! We hope to see you back soon to try some more of our delicious entrees. Thanks for the review, and have a Happy Wednesday!