All reviews rite aid available upon request sandy springs stove top hot water would stay here again walmart toaster motel kitchenette marta rates downtown
Reviewed 7 July 2018

My stay has been nothing short of an awesome experience. The property here is very clean and well kept. The rooms are nice, clean, and well kept as well.The location is awesome with a nice shopping center that is within a quick walking distance (Includes a Publix, Subway, Rite Aid, Arbys, and many more restaurants and shopping stores in the area).
I was very impressed with the customer service here. The staff at this location are very friendly and considerate. Anytime I needed anything I received it quickly and as asked. You can definitely tell that customer service is a high priority here at this location.
The internet/wifi here worked great. I work from my laptop a lot and have had my share of bad/slow internet at hotels, but I did not have that issue here so I was very pleased. It is also very peaceful and quiet here, so you don't have to worry about noise issues and disruptions. I would definitely rate my stay here a 5/5 and would give a big yes to anyone asking about staying at this location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to know our location was perfect for your trip and that you were impressed with the top-notch service provided by our staff. It was a pleasure having you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Me and my wife stayed at the hotel between august 14 and august 15, 2017 for attending a conference at a big hotel near around. The hotels are are expensive but this one is economical. The rooms are in good condition. There are kitchen facilities in the rooms and bathrooms are in good condition. The hotel has buildings look like villas and there is car parking service. There are big shopping malls and nice restaurants around.

Room Tip: choose a room at upper storeys
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Ali, our thanks for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America. We are glad you liked our convenient location and found us to be a great value. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you both again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We don't live in a perfect world. Things happen. I had a problem with someone sitting in their car playing the music so loud that I couldn't hear my TV. One call to the office and Simone was on it (in less than 10 min). This is indicative of the service I've received at this location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We make every effort to provide service that is above and beyond your expectations, so we are pleased our staff delivered you a great stay. We look forward to sharing your comment with our team, especially with Simone. Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America and hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Overcharged for late check out and was not allowed the late check out. WiFi does not work, stove started to smoke and shower doesn't get hot. At least this place is in a convenient location. For a low budget, I guess you get what you paid for.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Sandy, thank you for staying at our hotel. We are happy to know you liked our convenient location and that you had an overall nice stay. However, we are sorry for the issue you had and regret the inconvenience caused. Your concern has been shared with the concerned team members to improve our facilities moving forward. In regard to the charges please feel free to reach out our front desk for any assistance. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

All of the guest services agents who I have encountered have been great. They are personable, friendly and patient. Kudos to them for always remaining calm in such a high pressure environment. The only down side is that the complimentary Wifi is pretty slow, so doing homework can be a little frustrating. Other than that, you can't beat this location and (sometimes) reasonable price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your time with us and were impressed with the service provided by our friendly staff. We have followed up with our Engineering team to address and correct any remaining issues. Thanks again for your review, and we look forward to serving you again soon!