“Hilton in Atlanta”
Review of Hilton Atlanta

Hilton Atlanta
Ranked #80 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Not so hot in Atlanta. The Hilton downtown in Atlanta needs a good cleaning and an overhaul. The room, bathroom and tv are antiquated. There was a lot of dust in the room. The HH breakfast was NOT up to par. The tables were filthy and the food could be better in quality and presentation.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Lauren T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

We are sorry that you had poor housekeeping during your stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies. Your feedback has been shared with our Director of Housekeeping. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Lauren Thompson
Assistant Director of Front Office Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (3,800)

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The Hilton Atlanta Airport is one of the very best airport Hilton hotels! While some aspects of the exterior and common areas needs a refresh, the rooms are extremely comfortable and clean; bathrooms are impeccable, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Once the elevators and exterior are "spruced up", this will be the best airport Hilton in the US by far.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Very clean and comfortable with exceptional staff. Have stayed here before and will definitely go back again. Great location and staff is very accommodating. One of the best Hilton hotels I have ever stayed at. Really great breakfast on Executive floor.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
SubinJoseph, Front Office Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Petraconp

Thank you for taking the time to write such exceptional feedback. We are truly honored to have you with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

Warm regards

Subin Joseph

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here the weekend of the SEC championship game. The hotel itself is very nice. Our room was high up on the 25th floor with great city views. The location is excellent and allowed us to walk around downtown to various restaurants.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

The hotel is very nice and the location is great. The rooms are big and modern and the lobby and public spaces are also updated. The onsite restaurants and bars are very nice. It's a great place for a meeting or conference. Everything is right there and other restaurants and attractions are within walking distance. The only complaint that I have is that I lost a pair of fairly expensive sandals (I vividly remember putting them by the desk so that I could put them in the top of my bag for easy changing at the airport) I called the hotel within an hour of checking out and they put me through to lost and found which was not in that day or the next, so I left a message. They called me back 3 days later to say that they could not find them and the maid couldn't recall any items left behind. I'm certain they were there and feel that if the lost and found department were open 7 days a week, it may have been resolved that day because I called before the rooms were cleaned. However, I realize it's my fault for leaving them behind, so I still give the property a "very good" because the accommodations and the meeting space were very good. I just wasn't thrilled with the lost and found department. I"ll be more careful with my belongings next time, but I would definitely still stay here again on one of my many trips to Atlanta.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Lauren T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Atlanta. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! If your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area we would love to have you as our guest again.

Lauren Thompson