US$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$152
HIExpress.com
  • Free Breakfast
US$169
US$144
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$134
US$114
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$103
Country Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$146
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$229
US$179
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$188
US$139
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$122
US$485
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
3,988 results
All reviewsexecutive levelsouthern elementstrader vicstennis courtspeachtree centerdowntown areafood courtgeorgia aquariumworld of coca colaolympic parkfitness centermarta stationconferenceconciergestarbucksmeetingcoke
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The Hilton Atlanta Airport is one of the very best airport Hilton hotels! While some aspects of the exterior and common areas needs a refresh, the rooms are extremely comfortable and clean; bathrooms are impeccable, and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Once the elevators and exterior are "spruced up", this will be the best airport Hilton in the US by far.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Very clean and comfortable with exceptional staff. Have stayed here before and will definitely go back again. Great location and staff is very accommodating. One of the best Hilton hotels I have ever stayed at. Really great breakfast on Executive floor.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank petraconp
SubinJoseph, Front Office Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Petraconp

Thank you for taking the time to write such exceptional feedback. We are truly honored to have you with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

Warm regards

Subin Joseph

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here the weekend of the SEC championship game. The hotel itself is very nice. Our room was high up on the 25th floor with great city views. The location is excellent and allowed us to walk around downtown to various restaurants.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

The hotel is very nice and the location is great. The rooms are big and modern and the lobby and public spaces are also updated. The onsite restaurants and bars are very nice. It's a great place for a meeting or conference. Everything is right there and other restaurants and attractions are within walking distance. The only complaint that I have is that I lost a pair of fairly expensive sandals (I vividly remember putting them by the desk so that I could put them in the top of my bag for easy changing at the airport) I called the hotel within an hour of checking out and they put me through to lost and found which was not in that day or the next, so I left a message. They called me back 3 days later to say that they could not find them and the maid couldn't recall any items left behind. I'm certain they were there and feel that if the lost and found department were open 7 days a week, it may have been resolved that day because I called before the rooms were cleaned. However, I realize it's my fault for leaving them behind, so I still give the property a "very good" because the accommodations and the meeting space were very good. I just wasn't thrilled with the lost and found department. I"ll be more careful with my belongings next time, but I would definitely still stay here again on one of my many trips to Atlanta.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Lauren T, Front Office Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Atlanta. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay! If your travels bring you back to the Atlanta area we would love to have you as our guest again.

Lauren Thompson
Assistant Director of Front Office Operations

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Nice hotel, very convienent location. Staff was friendly and room very clean. Rooms were very spacious. Plenty of food options inside hotel. Easy walk or UBER to tons of great places to eat and local attractions.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple