All reviewsfront deskatlanta airportindoor pool and hot tubroom was cleanan early flightpull out sofayogurtother hotelsking suitenext morningshuttle driverrental carshort staycomfortable hotelwould stay here againhot breakfastbusiness center
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I got into town and accidentally booked my room on the wrong day on Hotels.com. Melissa at the front desk could tell I was frazzled because I was talking really fast trying to explain the situation, and Southern people don’t talk that fast. She was awesome with calming my nerves, getting me checked, and then assisting me when I had to call hotels.com to straighten out my reservation. Definitely an asset to your company!! Room was great and breakfast area had great choices, but Melissa made this stay stand out, and got it a 5 star rating.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Pretty decent hotel for families. I was very comfy here during a recent two night stay in ATL. Close enough to everything. The staff was all friendly and accommodating. My little one loved the indoor pool. The breakfast was more than enough and the free parking was even better. Definitely on my list to stay when we return!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family