All reviews place to stay room was clean esa amenities internet
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I had been staying at a different Extended Stay near Dunwoody on past trips to Atlanta. This time I decided to stay at the Perimeter Crestline location and I’m so glad. Not only is it closer to the office where I am contracted but the staff are very helpful and friendly. The desk manager Isaac made sure I had everything I needed for my room and where area resources were while I am in Atlanta on business. The room was crisp, clean and a cool retreat from the Georgia heat. I will definitely choose the perimeter Crestline location for my future trips to Atlanta.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris R
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Chris, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. It’s great to read that our ideal location was perfect for your needs and that you were impressed with our courteous associates. Your compliments will be passed to Isaac, and we look forward to welcoming you again for another outstanding experience.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Thanks to Issac for the Exceptional customer service provided. Really pleased with his helpful nature as we booked for a wrong date and only realized it after reaching, he was really understandable to make the changes of date and made our stay memorable.
Thanks to Issac.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Sukhwinder, thank you for the fantastic review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you were so impressed with the service delivered by our front desk associate and that you had a great stay here. We will pass on your compliments to Issac for doing a great job, and look forward to seeing you both back soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Came to hotel and provided and received good customer service. The guy at the front desk was friendly and asked me to write a review. His name is Isaac he is really a good guy and made my check in process a breeze

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Oluwagbemiga, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America and for taking time to review your stay. It was a pleasure to read about the excellent service you received from our front desk staff. This is what we strive to do every day, so thank you for acknowledging Isaac . We enjoyed having you & your family as our guest and hope to have the opportunity to welcome back on a future visit.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I had just recently checked in and Isaac helped me with great excellent service. I was unsure if I wanted to stay but he assured me I’d enjoy my stay. Walked me around the property and showed me a really clean room to make me comfortable. Thank you Isaac you don’t find many that take pride in their job.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

William, thank you for posting such kind comments about our hotel, especially about our staff. We make every effort to provide service that is above and beyond your expectations, so we are pleased to see that you loved your stay. We look forward to sharing your comments with Isaac. Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to welcome you & your family again soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Booked here while home is being renovated. Location is good -- much closer to my place of employment than my last home so commute is great. Accommodations are adequate for my temporary needs and for the price. I have 2 suggestions: 1) improve your "grab and go" breakfast selection and 2) do a better job keeping the outside grounds clean. I can't understand why people drop their trash in the parking lot instead of taking it to a trash can, but they do so the facility should do a better job cleaning it up. Maybe you should put trash cans at each outside entrance instead of having to come into the room to find a trash can.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are glad you liked our convenient location and affordable rates. We value your suggestions and have taken a note of it. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.