“Great Staff!”

Ranked #1,185 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Located inside the beautiful Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter Hotel. Parkside Grille & Lounge offers a delectable selection of American cuisine from our Torched Salmon Salad, to our New York Sirloin, or our classic BBQ Onions and Cheddar Burger all prepared with love. If the weather is nice you can enjoy your meal in our courtyard pool area and then stop by the Parkside Lounge where you can enjoy a glass of wine from a selection of our 90+ rated bottles. Whatever the occasion we've got the perfect place to get together with friends or co-workers and enjoy a great meal. There is plenty of free parking available along with free Wi-Fi! Need to book a Lunch Meeting? Please contact our Sales Department at our main number above.
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Great food and a friendly staff. Jeffrey, Brutus, and Aretha took great care of my family. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Food and drink was good and the bartender (at the bar was where I dined), was friendly and capable. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Dinner was great, we had southern night, bar tender was friendly, good wine selection and the Mojito he made for me was the best I had for while.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Because of this hotel's location, its restaurant is not designed to attract attention as a dining destination. It is perfectly serviceable for business travelers. The menu is a little limited and overpriced. It doubles as the room service menu. However, I enjoyed everything that I ate, finding it tasty and pleasant.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

Jeffery was a great server and he made my visit to the Park side Grill very enjoyable.
Best smile in the room and I love those socks and shoes he was wearing. and can I them as boots :)