“Deliciousness! Great Pancakes and Biscuits!”
Review of Buttermilk Kitchen

Buttermilk Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 4,067 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I wasn't really hungry, but my nephew was in town and wanted pancakes. I googled "best breakfast Atlanta". After reading many reviews, I decided Buttermilk Kitchen would be a good choice and we weren't disappointed. So we both ordered pancakes and I ordered a short stack-2. He ordered a full stack-3. I also ordered a biscuit with blueberry jam. I could only eat half of both. My nephew also ordered two eggs. We really could have shared our plates! Our food was really good!! Our server was really nice. The building is like an older ranch house that is cheery and bright. I can't wait to go back!!! Next time I will try the fried chicken,

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Luckily for me I was dining alone and there was an empty seat at the restaurant's bar...that meant I didn't have to wait in line with the two dozen or so other people that were standing outside waiting for a table for Saturday brunch. I heard about the chicken biscuit, so I knew that's what I would be ordering...even though much of the menu looked good. The sandwich, and the pimento cheese grits it was served with, we're all delicious! Easily one of the best biscuits I've ever had. I can understand now why there was such a line of people waiting...it's worth it.

Buttermilk K, Manager at Buttermilk Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Hi TFlann!

Grabbing a seat at the bar on a weekend is always a huge advantage! Glad you were able to join us on Saturday and even happier to hear how much you enjoyed the entire experience.

Can't wait to see you again soon

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Went here because of it being featured on a Food Network show. But this place needs no advertising other than the awesome food and service.
I had the chicken biscuit which is both huge and tasty. The pepper jam is just the right touch to make it really pop. Took a fresh lemonade "to go". Everything was awesome.

Special shout out to Justin P the server, as a single guest, he engaged me, guided me and was an overall great ambassador for the restaurant and the city.

We will be back soon!

Buttermilk K, Manager at Buttermilk Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2016

Hi!

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the wonderful review. We are awfully fond of Justin, too :)

We are thrilled how much you enjoyed the food. Justin said he really enjoyed having you as a guest.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

The best pancakes in the town !
You must have a reservation because this restaurant is always busy.
The place is lovely like home

Chickens dishes are amazing
And pancakes are gorgious :)

Buttermilk K, Manager at Buttermilk Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Hi Leracoon!

We are so glad you love our pancakes as much as we do :)

Unfortunately, we do not take reservations or call aheads. Yes, we are busy, but we now have an enclosed patio is used year round.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for brunch with my husband and daughter. The wait was long but it was worth the wait. Coffee was being served to those who were waiting and there were a lot of us! Once seated, the wait staff was very friendly and made good recommendations with regards to the favorites. The only mishap was with my food allergies and chef missing the fact that one of the ingredients containing garlic which I am highly allergic to. The staff and management attended to the issue immediately and were very accommodating trying to rectify the problem. Food was tasty and freshly prepared. Biscuit was to die for! I will definitely recommend this restaurant!

Buttermilk K, Manager at Buttermilk Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Hi Roya,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Incredibly happy all turned out well in the end. I am, however, terribly sorry to hear about the allergy issue that arose. Please be sure to have your server ask for myself or the owner next time you are in. I want to make sure there are not any issues with regard to your allergy of garlic.