“Best wings in town!!!”

Wing Ranch
Ranked #840 of 4,135 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Wing Ranch has the best wings in Atlanta. We ordered 50 medium to go. We did not have enough. Everyone wanted more!!! The place is very small. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Words can not describe how good these wings were. I ordered the Gold BBQ ( omg) so, so good. Also a heaping of fries. Can not wait to get some more next time we are in Georgia.

1  Thank Lucille Z
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Best wings I've had in Atlanta! Great service, too. I went in on my own, spur of the moment decision. It's a very small place with a large patio. I had the lemon pepper wings with fries. Comes with celery and carrot sticks, your choice of blue cheese or ranch on the side. Fountain drinks, or bottled beer or beer on tap. Have to hand it to a place that knows exactly what it wants to sell, and perfects it. Will definitely return, and recommend to others.

1  Thank jillpatrick
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I've been eating here since 2012 and it's still my favorite wings spot in Atlanta. I consider myself a wing tasting expert and these exceed my expectations every time! I get the hot lemon pepper wings and fries and when I tell you these wings are bomb! I mean it! I've tried several other places for wings but these are the best. Make sure you stop here if you want the best damn wings ever!

I even have my mom and boyfriend hooked. Whenever they come in town, this is the first place we stop!

1  Thank Eyasmeen
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I recently discovered this little area of Brookhaven and it is a jewel. Today I went to wing ranch and it was unbelievably delicious and flavorful. I consider myself to be a wing expert and have tried wings all different types of restaurants. You can't beat the magic going on in the back of this kitchen in fact I met the cook who had been there for 21 years.

1  Thank EcoAdventuretraveler