“Nice Lunch”

Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #1,256 of 4,098 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stopped here for lunch while we were in the area. There is ample free parking, the staff was very friendly and the food was quite nice for fast food. Will definitely be stopping their again!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I've always liked their sandwiches and since they taste the same as they did years ago I will continue to enjoy them.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Rude service. More focused on talking to friends and not to me the customer. Don't think I could trust the food. Just left Never going back

Reviewed 12 December 2016

This restaurant had a 100 on their food inspection. Very clean for fast food. The food was consistent with other Arby's.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

My meal was good, wife said crutons on her salad not so good.
Was not crowded but service was a little slow. Being on a road trip it did not matter. Would stop again if I'm in the area.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!