“Nice steakhouse ”
Review of Bone's Restaurant

Bone's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bone's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 4,135 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Peachtree Street
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

This steakhouse is great and the menu is slightly different from your typical steakhouse; in terms of preparation and variety. Our meals were cooked exactly how we wanted and the quality of steak was top notch. It's a good place for celebrating a special occasion, or a romantic dinner. The staff pays very close attention to detail and our glasses were never empty. Prices are high but worth it because of quality and portions. I will go back here and I do recommend this restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,688)

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Old school Steakhouse located in Buckhead. Great service and food. Main dining room is a little loud but manageable.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Incredible food and service. Best steak I have had in a long time. Nice atmosphere and a fun environment.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I love a good, well prepared, flavorful and tender steak. I have dined at numerous steak restaurants in the metro Atlanta area and I always come back to Bone's Steakhouse to celebrate my birthday each year. Bones absolutely has the best steaks and outstanding service. The tender steaks are always cooked perfectly with excellent flavor. The service is professional and attentive without being disruptive. I am anxiously looking forward to my next September birthday dinner at Bone's.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

My hubby and I live in South Carolina. We traveled to ATL to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary for the weekend. We heard soooo many great things about the restaurant that we actually cancelled reservations at one very popular ATL steakhouse to visit Bones. HUGE mistake! Our soup and salad was great. We ordered the hashbrows, spinach, hubby got NY STRIP and I got the filet both medium well.
1st time food comes to table: my steak over cooked and his was bloody. Sent back.
2nd time: same as above...manager says we're giving you new sides, I'm going to talk to the chef personally to make sure it's done right.
3rd time: hubby's steak is still running with blood and my steak is crispy. When I tell you I was disappointed- I was disappointed. Our reservations were at 8:45 and we left at 10:20. Other steakhouses were closed. While the manager asked if there was anything he could to correct the wrongs, which I'm grateful he asked, at that point the reputation of Bones had been done and time was wasted. I will NEVER return and will caution others if they consider visiting.

2  Thank DivaLadyJ_28