“I met my partner there”
Review of Opus 1

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Opus 1
Ranked #2,162 of 4,038 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 31 October 2007

My partner and I live in Orlando. Our business brings us to Atlanta a few times a year. Opus 1 is where we hang out during our down times while in Atlanta. It is a great small neighborhood bar. The drinks are the best and the bartenders are like family to us. And here is the best part. My partner and I actually met each other at Opus 1 over 4 years ago! We have been together ever since and Opus 1 is still our favorite bar.

1  Thank chuckndavid

Reviewed 29 October 2007

I go to this bar often and love it. Best bartenders in town and the best drinks in town. If you are looking for a gay bar that is friendly, clean and neighborhood type...this is the one. Parking can be hard at times but i never not been able to get a spot. Saturday afternoons for the games are GREAT!!!

3  Thank 45andretiring2008

Been to Opus 1? Share your experiences!