“Macaroons are to die for!”
Review of Joli Kobe Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Joli Kobe Bakery & Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I ended up going here after having breakfast. I definitely will come back again, great selection of beverages and food. The cafe is open in the morning and the bakery is all day till close. The selection of macaroons are great and the taste is just amazing. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Joli Kobe is our 'go to' bakery for milestone events. Not only beautiful, Joli Kobe's bakery delivers the most incredible desserts in town.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

I have been going here for several years. It is a very unique spot with a small restaraunt on one side and a to-go/bakery on the other. My favorite is the chicken salad. All white meat and very basic with the ingredients. It has wonderful flavor. They have several types of baked bread you can purchase by the loaf and SO MANY pastries. I have never had a bad pastry from this place. Today I purchased a pumpkin tart, which I can't wait to try. If you want something a little different and high quality, give it a try!

1  Thank gagirlinpc
Reviewed 16 June 2011

The pastries are great but the service in the bakery is not.

Reviewed 9 October 2010

Every dish was unique and delicious. Joli Kobe serves neither purely French nor Japanese cuisine but a creative fusion that is excellent. My wife loved the salad, I loved the burger, our daughter enjoyed some curry-like dish, and the younger one loved the chicken lollipops. We also bought some of their excellent pastries, rolls and croissants from the adjoining bakery.

1  Thank Alan H